Epilogue

Two years later ~

A/n :

Y'all thought I'm gonna leave you with that ending huh?

Well, not gonna happen

So here you go, an epilogue. Enjoy and thank you again for reading this book!

          ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third pov :

"Welcome." The guards greet the guests as the ceremony approaching its time.

"Thank you and I'll look forward to work with you." A young boy bows and smiles at the guest.

"Oppa!" Mai-yoon walks toward the young boy who smiles at her.

"You made it. I thought you guys will be late."

"It's all Luna's fault," Jungkook replies but gets a hit instantly.

"Seo-jun, you're looking so handsome. Congratulations, on your accomplishment." He bows to her and looks around.

"Where's Jung-Hyung? " Jungkook looks around for the little sunshine of his.

"Maybe he around-"

"HYUNGIEEEE! !!!"  A little boy ran towards them but unfortunately trips over and falls onto his face.

"Aish! That's a silly fall!" Seo-jun quickly ran to the little boy but Mai-yoon beats him before he could hold the boy.

"Jung-Hyung-ah are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine,noona! I'm a strong boy!" Everyone laughs.

"Aigoo~ baby got big~" Shun walks closer and crushes Jung-hyung's cheeks.

"Shunieoomaaaa!!" He fake cries but she didn't stop.

"Aigoo~ so cute you are!"

"Shun-eommoni, where's Ji-sung? " Seo-jun ask and Shun snapped her head.

"Your right. ..where is he? ...OH MY GOD I LOST HIM!"

"Remember me why she's a mother again?" Jungkook says and instantly got choked by Shun.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE SEEING STARS!"

"Mommy!!!" Shun drops Jungkook and ran to the boy.

"MY BABY!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN....wait   ....why are you covered in dirt? Who's responsible for this?!!" Jimin comes in laughing while scratching his head.

"We had a run. Sorry, for the mess." That melts Shun, somehow.

"It's fine! Go and wash!" Jimin nods and picked up Ji-sung before running upstairs.

"Yoongi samchon and Hobi samchon are sure late today..." Seo-jun sighs and Mai-Yoon pats his head.

"Don't worry! Oppa, they will be here.  By the way, have you found out your mate yet?!"She asks while having sparkles in her eyes.