24. Pride

2 weeks later

Y/n's pov:

"I hate this! I'm so through this! Forget it! I won't do it!" Jungkook yells as he throws the knitting needle. I silently chuckle and cover my mouth.

"What?! You think it's funny! Oh hell no it's not! I didn't agree to do this!" Jungkook states and glares at me.

"Poor, true blood. But maintaining a pack is like knitting. If you forget to push the needle into the fabric then it won't be sewed. So, if you don't look out for your men then your pack isn't much neat." My mom says from behind and smiles.

"But, luna..how that exactly links to the knitting?" Jungkook asks again and mom laughs.

"You'll see, true blood." Jungkook frown and soon, a man comes.

"True blood, alpha called you." Jungkook quickly gets up and quickly walks off before saying 'goodbye' to us.

"Your dad must have thought of something else again," Mom says and does her works.

Yes, we are in my pack 'The Blue Crystal'. Why we are there or how that happened, let me tell you...

Flashback~~

Namjoon announced Jungkook as a fully trained alpha and the pack was proud of him.

But Jimin was kind of nervous and Namjoon noticed that as well.

"Jimin, is there's anything wrong?" Namjoon asked and Jin, Hoseok turned to Jimin who gulped.

His shaky hands pulled out a letter and headed to Namjoon.

Namjoon stared at the letter for a minute before taking it and ripping it off.

After reading the letter, Namjoon smiled.

"Another news everyone!" Namjoon started and everyone turned to him.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Our Jimin is also a leading alpha now," Namjoon announced and everyone cheered as Jimin's cheeks went red.

"Omo! Both of my kids are baby alphas now!" Jin said and hugged Jimin.

"So, next morning you two will be heading to your packs for your rightful places," Namjoon said and dismissed everyone.

"I hope my dad understands," Jungkook muttered and Hoseok lightly punched him.

"He has to! Duh! You're the next alpha!" Hoseok pumped him up and lifted his mood.

Next day...

Jungkook, I got ready to head off to his pack in Busan as well as Jimin and Shun.

"Okay! All done! Aigoo...Jin-Hyung why your crying!" Jimin said and walked to Jin who was sobbing on Namjoon's shoulder.

"His upset from yesterday. He said his two babies are going away and never will be back.." Namjoon replied and Jimin hugged Jin.

"Aww! Hyung! We'll be back! Don't cry!" He said and Jungkook also went to comfort Jin.