28. Lover Bond

Jin's pov:

"Did you heard of Yoon Seok's relationship?" I ask my beloved husband, who's working so hard.

"Huh...no. I haven't sorry." Namjoon replies while removing his coat.

"Namjoon? Yah! Namjoon!" I called and he turned. I knew something is wrong with him. I'm with him for about three years.

"Look at me. Here, come." He walks to me and looks at me with his tired eyes.

I hold his face in my palm and caresses his face, I removed his bangs and saw a blood stain on his forehead.

"Aigoo. ..what happened?" I whispered but he holds my hand before kissing my hand.

"You don't have to worry. I'm fine." His smile always melts me but today, I didn't melt.

"You took the case in your hand again?" He stares back at my eyes.

"Aishh! I knew it! how many times I have told you to keep it low! Aishh! Look at you now!! Yah! Let me go!" I pulled my hand away from him and walked to the closet.

"I'm sorry..but the others helped as well..."

"You shut up! I don't wanna hear any shit about others!" I spat and walked back to him. I applied some antibiotics on his wound and patched a bandage.

"If you ever do anything and come home like this then don't bother to talk with me. Arraso?" I was about to leave but he held me in his arms. It's being years, that he hugged me like this.

"Yah! let me go! Go and have a bath!" I tried to free myself but as being an alpha he is, he won.

"It's been years I hold you like this.." He buries his face on my chest as he smells my scent.

"Your scent is getting more addicting now..what did you do.." He kept on sniffing and slides his hand under my shirt.

"N-namjoon...n-no.." I pant but his hand kept roaming around my body. I pushed my head behind as the pleasure was building inside. Yes, I missed him touching me like this.

"Jin.." He whispers and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Just do whatever you want..."I breathe out and he had a sly smile on his face.

"Okay, as you say, my queen." He flipped us over and hovered over me. His lips touched my neck and an electric wave flew down from my spine.

I knew he missed me as well because of how his touch was it was screaming about his situation.

He kisses down to my jaw to my chest. His skilled hands removed my shirt and pants along the way. He came back to my lips and kissed me like he was longing for them. So, I let him do what he wants.

His skinny yet soft fingers traced on my soft skin and my body was reacting as where he touches. He let go of my lips and came down to my chest again. I tugged in on his hair and his other hand went to my thighs.

"N-namjoon-Ah. ..don't. .k-keep me..ah...w-waiting .." He stops his action which made me pout.

"Isn't your chest is getting softer?" He asks and I leaned on my arms to glare at him.

"You're asking me this in the middle of!! Aaarrhhh!! Seriously! That's it! I'm going! Do not come to me!" I started to get up but he pushed me and pinned my hands over my head. His eyes shined red and his fangs showed up.

"Don't you think about it!" My inner self whimpered and I gulped. It's rare to see him being mad like this...

"N-namjoon...no ...a-alpha..." He didn't let me finish and bit down on his mark and a scream left my mouth.

I could feel that he unbuckled his belt and his member was pointing at my ass.

"A-ahh... a-alpha. ..easy.. Ahh!" He entered without letting me say anything, soon he begins to thrust in harshly. He licked the mark and stare directly at my eyes which were tearing up because of the pain.

He wipes them and hugs me while thrusting roughly.

Moans and groaning filled the room as the bed was squeaking.

"Luna..." I looked up as tears were dripping down from my eyes.

"I love you so much. Thank you for being here with me ...even how many problems we faced...now we are okay. Are you happy?" My heart fluttered and I nod.

"I'm happy that I'm with you...I don't need anything else..." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me, he even let go of my hand and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

The kiss wasn't rough ...just a plain passionate kiss which the only lover can give it to one and another.

I broke the kiss and smile back at him.

"I always will love you. I loved you ..I'm still loving you...and in the future, I'll still love you. Even if we Ahh. .. meet in our ..next life...ah...I'll be falling for you and love you again..." Namjoon's eyes tear up and he hugs me.

"Same for me as well."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Jin-Hyung!! Aigoo! Jin-Hyung!!" I could hear someone was calling me but I couldn't get up.

"Maybe he's sleeping. Let's not disturb them." It's Hoseok.

"Shouldn't we get up, my love?" I opened my eyes to see my beloved husband's face shining brightly as his little smile was on his face.

"We should but...my back hurts like shit.." He chuckles and pecks my cheek.

"Let me help you." He removes the covers and puts some clothes on me before picking me up like bridal style.

We entered the living room and saw Yoon-Seok were laughing in each other's arms.

Hoseok was on Yoongi's lap as he was playing with Yoongi's hair and Yoongi were staring lovely at Hoseok.

Yoongi noticed us and quickly nudges Hoseok.

"Aigoo! Hyung what happened!" Hoseok asks still sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"Nothing." Namjoon chuckles.

"Oh! You two got together! Congratulations!" Namjoon says and Hoseok, Yoongi's face turned red.

"Anyway! But why are you in this situation! " Hoseok asks again and I laughed.

"Namjoon is being a good husband today, so he'll carry me around. Isn't that right, Namjoon-ah ~ " Namjoon nods, and the Yoon-Seok couple smiles.

"But why I'm alone!" Hoseok flinched and turned back to see Taehyung was there sipping to his coke.

"Aishh! Ya scared me! When you came!" Taehyung glares and sighs.

"I'm here for an hour! but you are so lost in Yoongi-hyung that you didn't notice me...ah. ..I'm so lonely. .." Taehyung whines and fake cries.

"Taehyung-ah!" I called and he looked up at me.

"Want some cookies? " He got up and excitedly followed us.

'Aish kids..'

                     ____________

Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!!

Finally! Namjin moment! now the mating parts are done some serious shits gonna start!

So! Stay tuned

And as always! Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜