39. Don't wanna leave

Jungkook's pov:

Y/n's heat was near and it was tempting me much. Because of two reasons; a. It's been a while! b. I haven't touched her since last month, so yeah it's pretty normal for me to have the urge to do something.

From the morning, her scent was way more addicting. That's the sign of her heat actually, it might come tonight.

The main problem is...Mai-yoon. I don't know, she sometimes has bad dreams and quietly climbs up onto our bed. But I don't know how to deal with her in y/n's heat.

"So tough to decide. ..." Jin-Hyung glares at me as my eyes drifted to his.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just wondering how the hell a fetus like you handling a real-life kid."

"Hyung, I'm not a fetus! I'm all grown up. An adult, adult."

"Huh, adult huh?  Where? I can't see it! Yah! Stop joking around, you fetus."

"I-"

"Jin, sweetie leave him alone. He's an adult from his wolf side, even though his face doesn't look like it." Namjoon-Hyung says and Jin-Hyung scoffs.

"Fine! You are still a fetus to me! All of my babies will be babies to me!"

"Eommmaaaa! !!" Taehyung-Hyung ran towards Jin-Hyung.

"Omo! My baby! What's wrong?!!"

"Seo-jun called me a big baby!" Seo-jun quickly hide behind Namjoon-Hyung.

"I didn't! " He put his shyness aside and started to be a talkative kid.

"You did!" Jin-Hyung chuckles and pats Taehyung-hyung's head.

"He's only six, Taehyung. Give it a break. You're almost 27! Go and get yourself a girl!"

"But hyuuungg ~ I don't know where is my mate yet~"

"Stop whining! And man up!" Jin-Hyung sneered.

"Paappaa!!!!" My baby wrapped her arms around my neck and almost hung behind me.

"It's dangerous! You will fall, Mai-yoon! " I grabbed her from behind and she giggled.

"Yeah, why don't Mai-Yoon comes with us?" Taehyung-Hyung ask.

"Where are you guys going? "

"At Jimin's home!" I glanced at Jimin-Hyung who smiled while cradling his baby.

"Everyone is going?" Taehyung-Hyung nods.

"When?"

"This afternoon." Hoseok-Hyung pops out of nowhere.

"Papa! can I please go!!!" Mai-yoon also whines and makes her innocent face.

"But who's going to take care of you, baby?" I ask and she points at Taehyung-Hyung.

"Samchon promised me!" Hyung just smiled and Seo-jun jumped on Hyung.

"So then, Mai-Yoon is coming with us and that's final!" Shun exclaims and I sighed.

"Fine."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤