33. Torture Begins

Y/n's pov:

I have been captured in my own house. I can't move or do anything on my own. Always have to move when he orders me but...it's getting out of hand.

"I have to break free from here...I have to inform Namjoon. ." As I was thinking, the door opened.

"What am I hearing?" He walks in with a huge grin on his face.

"Why aren't you eating? Don't you want to eat what your own house cooks for you?" He asks and stares at the leftover foods on the table.

"I don't have to answer you," I replied and tried to ignore him but he's too much arrogant.

He pulled me by my arm and growled.

"Know your place! Who are you talking to, omega!" He gritted his teeth but I glared at him.

"Let me go." He tightens his grip.

"Or else what?" He asked back but before I could answer him, someone called him.

"Alpha...leader of Seoul and alpha from the east is here..." He glares at me before letting me go.

"I'll be back." He growled and let me go.

"Namjoon is here. .."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Namjoon's pov:

I was informed that y/n left Seoul for Busan but didn't contact since arriving here.

Jin hasn't told that until today he was worried about her. I also informed Jimin to accompany me because I thought he has to know.

He came as soon as I arrived at the packhouse. He looks mad.

"When did she left Seoul?" He asks me about y/n.

"I don't know. It's maybe two days now." He scoffs.

"I told her that it's not a safe place to come back but she didn't listen! Aishh...."

"Jimin, calm down. It's okay. Let's get her out here now" He nods and wipes his hair back.

"Fine!"

We headed inside but the guards stopped us.

"We can not allow anyone who is not a member of this pack."

"I'm the alpha of Seoul. I have an appointment with the new alpha here. And he's going to be assisting me along the way." I replied to them and they slowly open the gate for us.

"Thank you."

We went inside and some of the members noticed us. They requested us to get rid of this guy.

"I promise you all that we will do something about it," Jimin assures them and we headed to the mansion.

The mansion looked perfectly okay like no one is living here. Except for the Thorne room.

It was trashed. It looked like some kind of party or fight took place here.

"Welcome, alphas." I turned around and who I expected was in front of me.

"Park Jae-Hyung," Jimin growled but I stopped him.

"Ah..isn't it Kim Namjoon, the greatest leader of whole Seoul. What a surprise!" He cheerfully walks towards us.

"And...Park Jimin the newly alpha of the east coast Busan." Jimin glares at him but he kept smiling.

"What can I do for you two?"