11. Double trouble

Jungkook's pov :

I gulp down my saliva as I was sitting quietly on the couch while Namjoon-hyung was in front of me and Jin-Hyung standing beside him. They were staring at me like I was the main criminal of the drama.

"Uh...can I-"

"No, you can not, Jeon Jungkook. " Namjoon-Hyung says and he cut my words. Whenever he uses full forms or my full name that means, his mad a.f

"Jungkook,  why do cause problems everywhere you go? You know, if your dad knows about this; he won't hesitate to ban you from being the next alpha and your gonna be broke if he gets to know about these." Jin-Hyung says in a calm tone and I heard a giggle coming from the back of the room. I groaned because whatever I do, turns out as a problem or mistake to everyone.

"I'm sorry...I won-"

"Enough! You have already said that for a hundred times." Namjoon-Hyung growls at me. I lower my head.

"But Namjoon, his not the problem here anymore. The main problem is, how the fuck we are going to explain all the shits to Y/n?" Yoongi-Hyung asks and everyone nods.

"We have to make it clear for her to understand the matter. " Namjoon-Hyung spoke and let out a sigh.

"Won't that be more difficult to do?" Yoongi-Hyung asks but Namjoon-Hyung doesn't have an answer to that question.

"YAH! MA! YOONGI! You stressing him out more! Shut up!" Jin-Hyung yells and Yoongi-Hyung walks out.

"Hyung, why do-" Jimin-Hyung didn't even finish his words, the door opens with a bang.

Everyone snaps their head toward the door and found someone standing there, panting.

"Who the hell!! Ya broke my door! This is the 5th time!" Jin-Hyung yells and walks to the door.

He goes there and screams out.

"Aishh!!! YAH! You scared me! Stop panting!" Jin-Hyung yells again and the figure let out a sigh.

"Can you stop yelling, Jin. " Shun spat back.

"How did you know we live here?" Jimin-Hyung asks while walking towards them.

"Well, the address was delivered by an ape!! Of course! I asked Tae!" Shun yells back and walks to the couch and flops down.

"Why you here?" Namjoon-Hyung asks her but she points him to stop asking questions.

"Yah! Don't die on the couch! Yoongi-hyung will be mad." I poke her but she scoffs.

"Yoongi can kiss a skunks ass. Well, can you all stop asking questions for a minute." She spoke and glares at everyone.

We stop asking questions and then again the door opens with a bang.

"I BOUGHT CHICKEN!!!" Hoseok-Hyung beams and shows the bags.

"God! I'm hungry! Great timing!" Shun gets up and heads to the kitchen where Hoseok-Hyung was.

"We have to talk later," Namjoon-Hyung says and gets up. But grabs my collar tightly before glaring at me.

"If you dare to do anything else after this...consider yourself out of the pack." Namjoon-Hyung scrawls and it sends shivers down to my spine. I never have seen him this mad before.

"Arraso?" I quickly nod my head and he leaves my collar and walks off. Jin-Hyung scoff and follows behind.

I was also going to the kitchen until I heard a small whimpering. I turn around but there was no one. I thought it was my imagination and continue to go but that whimper stops me again.