21. Leader's Determine

Third pov:

Y/n's dad was so unpleased with the recent pack he's in. The alpha is protecting true blood under his pack.

"I'm so disappointed. .." y/n's dad exhaled as he kept insulting Jungkook.

"I thought true blood rule his pack now I see that he tied his tail behind his legs and hiding under another alpha's pack. Such a shame for your pack and your father who is the most powerful alpha in the regions." Jungkook kept his head down and Namjoon's fist was clenching.

"I get it now why your father didn't step down from his position yet. Because his son isn't worthy of being an alpha!" At that moment a loud growl was heard. Jungkook looked up and saw Namjoon's jaw was clenched and he was piercing hole with eyes on to y/n's dad.

'Hyung. ..don't you dare...'

'Shut up! I'm the leader here!'

"Enough, alpha. I know you are disappointed in Jungkook but his learning, and I know he will be a great alpha one day." Namjoon spoke and y/n's dad turned to Namjoon.

"You're saying that you believe that he can be any better?" He mocked and Namjoon nod.

"Well before talking about him you should look at yourself. How can you make a male-omega as your luna. There won't be any reproduction and no heir to the throne." He started to insult Jin now. Jin hung his head and Namjoon's face turned red.

"I can't believe that the alpha and leader of the Seoul have a luna who is a male-omega." He continued until Namjoon tackled him down and pushed him on the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK SUCH A WORD ABOUT MY LUNA!!" Namjoon yells and Jin tried to stop him but Namjoon is powerful than him.

"Hyung! Don't! " Jungkook held Namjoon and Namjoon kept using his alpha power on the old alpha.

"KIM NAMJOON!STOP THIS!" Namjoon stopped and let him go. Jungkook also stares at Jin who screamed as tears were flowing down on his face from his eyes.

"D-don't. ..do..that..y-your n-not like..t-this. ..." Jin wipes his eyes before running off.

"Jin!" Shun also ran after him. Namjoon got up and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't thinking straight. ..wait Jin. ..no!" He quickly rushed out leaving y/n, Jungkook with y/n's parents.

"I think ..."y/n starts, her father looked at her.

"I think you should leave dad...I don't want any interference in my life anymore...I had suffered a lot so does he...it's better to leave or this situation will go worse with every second. You did whatever you want but don't forget one thing..." Y/n walks up to her father and stares at his eyes.

"My mate is a true blood who can rule the whole region by one order..so be careful because he won't be afraid next time when he will come and face you." Y/n challenges her father before grabbed Jungkook's hand and walks out.

"We will see, daughter."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/n's pov:

I went to Jungkook's room along with him. Jungkook was quiet the whole time. I locked the doors and let him sit down. He still kept his head down, I went closer and swiped his hair back. His hair got bigger, he looked up and I could see that his sad.

"Don't take his words so seriously... he's just mad..." I told him but he sighed.

"Now I think of it....and I realized that I don't do anything like ann alpha. ..or a leader.. I think I'm a failure. .." I want to kill my dad for that because now, he looks so hopeless.

"Hey, look. You're not a failure. Your just getting started. Once you learn everything that alpha does...you'll do great." I kissed his forehead, a small smile spread on his face until someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and saw Yoongi was standing there.

"Namjoon is calling us downstairs." He quietly says and walks off.

"I hope Namjoon is okay... " I muttered before heading downstairs as well.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We stood there until Namjoon walks in, wearing his cape which was showing off the symbol of the pack.

'Shoot this is serious..'

I turned to my right where Taehyung was standing and biting his nails while staring at Namjoon.

"As you have witnessed or heard about what happened today in my pack, am I right?" Namjoom started and everyone nods.

"So, I think the alpha did a pretty hideous job here. He has no right to insult any pack's luna!" His voice was getting louder and deeper.

"So I have decided. .."

Everyone was staring at Namjoon for finishing his sentence. He looked up at Jungkook and gestured him to come closer. Jungkook did as he was told.

"I have decided that...I'll train this true blood until he finds his pack and keep my reputation as the alpha of Seoul." He announced and everyone howls as an agreement but Jungkook's face became pale.

'Nice decision,Namjoon.'

'I can't help it because your father insulted my luna!'

'Wasn't that too much, Hyung...what if I fail you...'

'Don't talk nonsense. .I trained Taehyung and look at him, he a fine alpha.'

'Damn Namjoon-hyung, your training is so hard. Jungkookie, be careful.'

'Is it really necessary? ..?'

'Why are you scared?!!'

'No, but I'm not sure about myself....'

'You will be okay, Jungkook. Keep faith in yourself.'

We ended our link and Namjoon stood up.

"From next morning, your training start; Jeon Jungkook. I want you on the fields at 5 am sharp. I won't hear any excuses or complaints, Arraso?" Jungkook nods and I wouldn't keep my excitement inside of me. Because I want Jungkook to be more stronger and powerful enough to make my dad feel wrong about thinking such thoughts about him.

'I'll be a responsible mate for you, Jungkook.'

'Just stay by my side

Nothing else matters.'

I smiled and hold his hand tightly when I walked up to him.

'You'll be a changed person soon.'

___________

Anneyenhaseo!!!

Author-nimibnimda!!

I hope you're still enjoying the book!!

I know this chap is boring blah blah blah..but hey this is the start!!

🚨🚨🚨🚨The next few chaps gonna be extreme level, so keep your holy with you!!🚨🚨🚨🚨

Anyways!! Bai bai bai

Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜