40 . Final Act

4 years later

Third pov:

"Appa!" A young girl walks in as her hair dances with the wind.

"Yes, my sweetheart." The tall man smiles when the young girl approached him and bowed to him.

"I have checked the gates and patrolled the area."

"Aren't you working too much, Mai-yoon?" A woman asks from next.

"Eomma, it's okay. I have to work sooner or later. So, it's a practice."

"You're stronger like your father."

"Loona, she's a mix of us. Don't say such stuff." The woman laughs.

"Okay, okay."

"MAI-YOON! !"

"Taehyung Samchon!!" The said male hugged the young girl.

"Hyung, it's a surprise."

"Yeah! Sorry for not informing you before coming here!"

"Welcome. No need for that. You can come here anytime."

"Samchon! I collected some lavenders for you!"

"Really?! Let me see those!"

"Careful!"

Both of them ran out, leaving the couple alone.

"Luna..."

"Yes, alpha."

"I didn't think of this kind of a family... a few years ago. It was kind of impossible. ..if you hadn't shown up that day.." She smiles and holds his hands.

"I'm lucky, I guess?" They giggles and linked their forehead together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Mai-Yoon's pov:

Me and Taehyung Samchon were wandering inside the forest, to find the lavenders I saw a few days ago.

"Samchon...why don't you have any mate yet? Jimin samchon already has a baby. Aren't you both the same age?" I ask and samchon laughs at first then sighs.

"It's all up to the moon goddess, sweetie. If she wants...then hope so or I'll be stuck like this in life..." I felt bad for samchon.

"I'm sorry,Samchonie. If I were you mate I wouldn't let you be sad. But unfortunately, that can't be .." Samchon laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Let's just hope, okay?" I nod.

While walking more further, I had a question in my head again.

"Samchon. ." He hums.

"Maybe your mate's scent will be lavender! Because you like lavenders!" Samchon laughs.

"It doesn't depend on liking, sweetie. Each person has their their scent. Like for example. .your Appa and eomma. Your Appa smells like..hmm chocolate and charcoal. While your eomma have a sweet scent ..hm....like peaches. So, every person carries various scents."

"Your right,Samchonie.  But how do we get to know that it is our mate if we can smell everyone?"

"Good question! Well, indeed, we can almost smell everyone's scent but once your mate is closer or near anywhere in your area, you will feel like your smelling the scent for the first time. It depends on our nose. Because our nose can detect every scent before humans."

"Oh...and what about mating? how's that possible? "

"Hm....mating is easy in our way. Like if you found your mate then your instincts will follow the scent and automatically will try to mate with your mate but sometimes it's difficult to do. But bonding is very important in our life. Once your mate with your mate, you have to bond with your mate within twelve or fourteen weeks." We stopped walking and samchon tapped his chin.