20. Omega's Pack

Jungkook's pov :

I woke up with a huge headache which I don't remember how I got it. First thing I noticed that I wasn't in my room. The second was, I smelled a sweet scent that is attached to mine. I quickly looked down and saw y/n sleeping comfortably as her chest goes up and down.

'Damn..she looks so hot..'

'Watch it, true blood.'

'Aish...Hyung! Why you here!!'

'I'm doing what I'm have been told.'

'Jin-Hyung! Stop worrying too much. She's my mate! I have all the rights to do this with her!'

'Aish! You kid! I didn't mean that! I'm just making sure that you didn't eat her up or something!'

'Heeeyy!'

'Ahh..why you here? Isn't Jimin-Hyung giving you time?'

'Look at this brat! YAH!! DON'T FORGET WHOM YOU DEALING WITH! IF I DIDN'T LET GO OF HER!! YOU DIDN'T HAD ANY CHANCE TO DO THOSE WITH HER!! SO BE CAREFUL OKAY!!!'

'Aish..my head hurts now..thanks to you Shun!'

'Ah. ..yeah I'm thankful to you but ya should quiet down a bit. ..'

'Yeah for once in my life without Namjoon I agreed with someone who happens to be this bratty true blood.'

'Aigoo!! Jungkookie has been naughty ~~'

'What the f- HOSEOK-HYUNG!!!'

'Yah we all heard okay! Don't forget we all are linked up to all. So be quiet next time.'

'YOONGI-HYUNG YOU TOO!!'

'Who's the loud one now!! Sissy!'

'Can you all SHUT up!'

I looked down and saw y/n was getting up slowly.

"Y/n.. you are awake.."

"Yeah! Thanks to your hyungs! Ah..my head.. but I'm not done with you also ..." I gulped and laughed nervously.

"P-pardon!?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third pov:

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Shun were in the living room. Hearing the shouting and yelling coming through their linking.

"Aish. ..they are so loud..." Shun groaned up, Yoongi nods.

"I can't even sleep because of that..." Hoseok lightly pokes Yoongi.

"Are you that sleepy?" Yoongi sat up straight before looking into Hoseok's eyes.

"No! I'm absolutely fine!" Hoseok chuckled.

"You are so whipped for Hoseok, Yoongay?" Yoongi scoffs.

"Oh looks who's calling whom 'gay' this guy." Yoongi points out and Jin breaks the leak which was in his hand.