26. Saviour

1 week later

Y/n's pov:

After dad announced Jungkook as the alpha of the pack, things went too difficult for him. Because everything is new and it will take too much time for him to be fully functional.

So, I went to the college to talk with the principal about the matter. I was alone because Jimin and Shun were busy with their pack.

I didn't want to bother the Namjin couple either.

Yoonseok couple was also having their time plus Taehyung is out of town.

"I'm gonna miss this place. " I muttered and headed to the principal's room.

After talking with the principal, I was coming back to the pack to help Jungkook. Eventually, he's more possessive now. Because he and I accepted the bond, so his being more protective around me.

But I got my freedom now even for a short time, I want to enjoy it. I walked around the campus and then I realized that where I was standing...it was the same place where I first saw Jungkook. Memories flashed by, as I could still remember how he looked at me and his eyes changed.

It feels strange now, that I was a werewolf all along but I denied it like an idiot. I must have cost so trouble to them.

"Aish..idiot..." I hit my head and walked out of the campus.

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw that same guy who was in my class and almost attacked me the other day.

"You.." He walks closer to me as he started sniffing around me

"Your scent...your scent is different...why?" His voice sounded a little deep which looked like he was mad.

"B-because. ...I stay with my mate..my alpha's scent is mixed with mine." He growled and stares at me with bloody red eyes.

"How.Could.You. Do. That. To.Me!" He gritted his teeth and grabbed my arm.

"Yah! Let go of me!!" He kept on dragging me and I don't know where he was taking me.

Soon, he pushed me into the alleyway and trapped me.

"I don't care about your mate! I will make you mine! Now!" He ripped my shirt which exposed my collarbone. He removed my hair from the area where the shoulder and neck join.

The mark of Jungkook was there and it was deeper and redder than it used to be. I felt so helpless and couldn't do anything because he's also a true blood.

"Huh! Look at that pathetic mark! I might re-do it as my own.." He scoffed and went near to the mark.

'Please...help. .'

Suddenly someone dragged him away from me and choked him to the other wall. I gasped for air and looked up.

"Yoongi!" Yoongi stares at him like he's going to kill him right now.

"Y/n!!" Hoseok soon ran to me and quickly removed his jacket to cover me.

"Yah! didn't we warned you? Why did ya still come after her?" Yoongi asks and that guy scoffed.