12. New form

Next day~~~

Third pov :

Namjoon walks out of his room and yawns.

"What a night.." He scratches his neck and walks to the living room to get the newspaper. Once he arrives at the living room, he stood there without any reaction written on his face.

The whole living room was trashed. There were pillows, blankets, and snack packets everywhere.

"Did a bear lived here at night?" He mumbles then someone pops out from the blankets.

"Wahhh!  What a night!" Namjoon sighs and shakes his head.

"Oh hey! When did woke up! " Shun smiles and Namjoon walks to the mess and leans closer.

"Who else is in there?" He asks her and she grins.

"Everyone!" She chirps and Namjoon sighs.

Soon, some movement was seen and a sleepy Taehyung came out from the covers.

"Ah....oh..hyung.." He groans which were more like a whine.

"Who else is in there? " Namjoon asks and crosses his arms.

"Yoongi, Jimin...I guess." Shun replies and falls back but someone screams from under the covers. Jimin pops up and scrunches his eye to see but no use, his eyes got shut off.

"Who fell on me..." He says and scratches his head. Namjoon sighs.

Soon, Jin comes down from the stairs and enters the living room.

"WHAT THE FU-!!" Jin closes his mouth and inhales.

"Namjoon! Can we have a small talk?!!" Jin requests but Namjoon nods but hesitates as well.

"What? What happened? What? " Jimin asks around but no one was sure what to reply.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/n woke up and felt a sting of pain on her neck. She held on to it and got up slowly.

"What happened...." She mumbles and looks around.

Then she smelt something good and addicting.

"Did anyone ate anything or sprayed perfume?" She mumbles again but she didn't get off from bed.

The scent was getting stronger by the second and it was kind of making her dizzy.

She snaps her head to the door and the door opens up. But the scent quickly vanished and replaced with another scent that wasn't addicting to her anymore.

Hoseok walks in and smiles at y/n.

"You're awake? How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" He shot her with some questions.

"I'm. .fine. but are you smelling something sweet? Almost caramel?" Y/n asks but Hoseok only shakes his head.

"No, I'm Sorry? But why?" He asks back and y/n shook her head.

"Just asking..." She replies and Hoseok shrugs it off.

"Anyway, if you can walk then..come downstairs? " He says and gave a smile before heading back.

"Hoseok!" Y/n calls again and Hoseok stops.

"Yeah?" He asks while smiling.

"What..what happened to me.." She asks and Hoseok's eyes grew big because her face was serious and almost looked like he was talking with another person.