23. Keeping your name

Third Pov:

Everyone was gathered in the living room for a meeting which Namjoon called without any reason.

"Y/n, where's Jungkook? " Jin asks when y/n walks inside with her mate.

"I don't know. When I woke up I haven't seen him." She replies and Namjoon sighs.

"I called a meeting for him and he's not here. Where the hell is he?" Namjoon asks but no one seems to know about it.

"We haven't seen him yet." Jimin states as Shun and Yoongi nod.

"Last time, I saw him on the fields," Hoseok states as well.

"Last time he was with y/n," Jin says and Namjoon directly looked at y/n.

"You don't know or do you?" Namjoon asks but y/n shakes her to no.

"Aish! Just wait for some minutes he'll be here!" Shun yells out and everyone nods.

35 minutes later~~~

"That's it! I'm done with waiting! I have my other works too!" Namjoon gets up while puffing some air.

"Aigoo..quiet down.." Taehyung rubs his eyes while pouting.

"I don't know why but I'm having a bad feeling about it." Jin states and Namjoon turns to him.

Suddenly the door opens and the expected person walks.

"Namjoon-Hyung." His voice was deeper than it used to be.

"Oh, my Goddess. ..Jungkook! What happened to you!" Namjoon exclaims and everyone went in shock mode.

Jungkook was covered in blood and blood was dripping from his forehead, corner of the lips, and bruises everywhere.

"Oh my! Jungkook! Look at you! Did some attacked you! Oh my! Taehyung! Go and grab the first aid kit!" Jin rushes to Jungkook and stares at him. But Jungkook's eyes drift to y/n, who was a shock to him in this condition.

Jungkook's pov:

I knew this will happen when I'll be back. But I didn't have anything to do. Jin-hyung was all over me and fake crying.

The others were in their shock mode as well as Yoongi-Hyung.

Namjoon-hyung was worried and mad. Because he was known for nonviolence pack leader where no one dares to start a fight in between the packs.

But now...I'm covered in blood. Taehyung-Hyung walks to Jin-Hyung with a big-ass first aid kit.

Jin-hyung pulls me towards the couch and starts to apply the antibiotics. I hissed in pain but it didn't stop him.

"What happened! Why your in this condition?!" Jin-hyunaskssk while putting on the bandages.

"I'll tell you," I said and looked at y/n.

'I'm sorry for worrying you.'

'Stop. We'll talk about this later.'

Y/n sighs and crosses her arms. Well, she's mad.

"Done! Now, explain."Jin-hyung demands and everyone stares at me.

"I'm sorry Namjoon-hyung for disappointing you and letting your reputation down.." I apologize to Namjoon-hyung who only gestures me to carry on.

"Well. ..there was some outsider this afternoon who came in our area." I started and everyone looks so serious.