9. Leader of the East.

Jungkook's pov:

'Jungkook....y/n... Someone took her......I can't feel her....'

I panicked when Kook said that to me and tried to look around. I tried to smell her scent but I didn't found it anyway.

'Panicking won't help! Go and find her!' Kook yells at me and I ran out.

I bumped into others and Yoongi-Hyung grabs my collar.

"Where the fuck were you?" He asks like his voice was dripping venom.

I looked up and saw his face had some bruises and the corner of his lips were slightly bleeding.

"Hyung. .what happened to you..." I asked but he let me go and walks off. Taehyung -Hyung walking towards me and quickly looked away.

"Taehyung -hyung what's wrong. ..." I ask and grabbed him but he flinches.

"Nothing much.  Don't worry..go and find y/n." He says and walks off.

I walked a little farther where y/n last was and sniffed around but someone slapped my forehead. I opened my eyes to find Jimin-Hyung.

"What are you doing here!" He asks more like yelling.

"Uh..I. .I came here to find y/n.." I lied but he can sense that I'm lying so he made a bitch face.

"I know your lying. So, stop. And you know that someone took y/n. Don't you?" He asks and crosses his arms. I nod while lowering my head.

"Let's go. .I hope Namjoon-Hyung got any lead. Come on." Hyung pats my back and walks ahead.

I felt ashamed of myself...for not being with them and y/n; when they needed me...

Y/n's pov:

My whole body was aching and I can't get up. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a window. The wind was blowing and the curtains were moving slowly. I was in a room which was dark. Maybe it's night? Or something.

I turned to the other side and two eyes shined up. They were crimson red and the owner of those eyes was blinking.

I got up and that figure also moved.

"D-don't. ..hurt me..." I muttered it out and closed my eyes because I was panicking.

" I won't hurt you! Relax!" The figure spoke and turn on the lights. I reopened my eyes and they landed on that figure. A tall young guy stood there with a small smile on his face.

"If I had the intention of hurting you then I would've done it by now. " He spoke again and walks closer. I was relieved that it was just a guy.

"Oh...but where am I? " I ask him and he put his index finger under his chin as like he was thinking.

"Well, I would like to tell you but I'm waiting for leader-nim to come and tell you everything you want to know about." He says and smiles while putting his hands in his pocket.

"Leader-nim?" I whisper to myself and he leans a little closer.

"Well, our leader-nim brought you here." He says and stares at me.

"Uh..okay..." I said and then I remembered something. I checked my forehead and under my chin. He stares at me as I was checking myself.

"Phew...I thought my fever was still there.." I said and smiles at him but he looked confused.

"Fever? Wait, you saying you had a fever? But...it wasn't a-" His words were cut off by the door. The door opened and two figures stood there.

"So, the guest is awake." One of the figures spoke as they approach me.

"Looks like she's different,leader-nim." Another one spoke and the other nod.

"Leader-nim, she states that her heat was a fever." That guy from before spoke as he looks weirdly at me.

"Heat? No, it's just a fever! It's like I had it from my childhood. So, it often comes." I tried to explain as much as I can but it looked like they weren't convinced by that.

"We need to talk." The one who was addressed as 'leader-nim' spoke.

"Leader-nim, we should take our leave. Gumie, come." The latter one gestures and they left.

"Where am I! Who are you, people!" I screamed at the guy. He sighs and sat down on the nearby couch.

"I'm Jaebum. IM Jaebum. The leader of the East Seoul. The alpha from 'The Eclipse' pack. I brought you here from your uni because your scent was all over the place and those alphas almost attacked you." That guy explains but I didn't understand a thing he said.

"Wait! What do you mean?! Alpha?! Pack? What are you?! A gangster or something! And what scent?!" I ask which made him look surprised.

"You don't know any of this? Aren't you an omega?" He asks in wonder as his eyes were curious.

"No..and what do you mean by omega! I'm just an ordinary girl!" I nearly screamed at him. He leans back and massages his temples.

"Why I am here!? Please! Let me go..." I pleaded and begged him but he shakes his head.

"Not now. .let me talk to the other leaders first." He says and quickly left me alone.

'I have to escape this place...'

Namjoon's pov:

I was tired of searching for y/n. Because Seoul isn't a small city and I don't even know about the east part.

"Joonie, take some rest. We will find her. Your mental and physical health is also important. " my dearest says as he walks in his pj's.

"I know, Jin. But I just can't give up. Because I care for everyone even though she's new to us but I have to help Jungkook too. He's desperate to find her." I replied and I felt soft hands slowly wrapping around me.

"Okay, but don't overwork yourself." He says and pecks my cheeks before walking out.

My phone rang, I saw the caller I'd and I was surprised to see that. The leader of the East part called me.

'Namjoon?' He spoke.

"Yes, this is Namjoon."

'We got a problem here.  I hope you know her..'

                   _____________

Well, I added some new surprises! Yay! Duh...it's boring!

Anyway, ya still read this shit! So, why not! Yeah yeah, it's known! Author-nim loves you all.

Btw! These books reached 100+views!thank you so much!  💜💜💜💜

I will make it more trashy as possible!  So support it and give love to it! 😊😊😊💜💜💜