16. Mysterious person

3 days later~~

Jungkook's pov:

I'm waiting for others to get in the room as y/n stood beside me looking through her books.

"Enough now?! You have been reading for 10 minutes!" I closed the book and hover over her, her eyes lift up but before she could say anything, I leaned closer and lightly pecked her lips.

"W-wha! Aishh! You damn idiot!! For God sa-" I cut her words by chuckling and a faint yelling was heard from a distance.

"YAH! MAA A!  JEON JUNGKOOK! ! STAY AWAY!! FROM HER NOW!!!" Jin-Hyung was screaming and throwing daggers at me while walking towards us.

'Jungkook. ..Jin will kill you...move..'

I turned back to y/n when I heard her; softly whispering in our linking.

"He won't break a sweat. Let him come." I whispered back and Jin-Hyung harshly pulls me back while puffing his face.

"Hyung.....she's my mate...my life partner, my everything! ! You can't take me away!!" I whined but a loud giggle came from behind.

"Jungkook-ah, don't worry we are mateless so hang out with us too. It won't hurt y/n if you hang out with us?" Jimin-Hyung says and nudges Taehyung-Hyung who nods.

"Aishh..you horny ass child! Plus you two don't tease him! And Jimin your not mate less, God damn it." Jin-Hyung spat and Jimin-Hyung gulps.

"Anyway! You all came back to uni after a week!! So I won't hear any excuse and all of you go to your classes! " Jin-Hyung says while turning to everyone one by one, he still had his grip on me.

Y/n nod and look at me and muttered a small sorry before picking her bag.

'It's okay...I'm letting Jin-Hyung go this time...'

She giggled but Jin-Hyung twists my ear and I winched in pain.

'Yah maa! I can hear you! I'll chop you off and feed it to stray dogs!'

"Y/n! Let me escort you  to your class!" Jimin-Hyung smiles at y/n who smiled back at him.

"What?!! Why? Hyung?!!" I shout loud and Jimin-Hyung turns to me.

"Well, my class is near y/n's, so I thought of giving her some company," Jimin-Hyung explains, and y/n nods.

"Jimin, go and take y/n with you! I'll handle this kid!" Jin-Hyung drags me with him. Y/n and Jimin-Hyung started to walk away...

'Don't worry...I'll come and pick you up!!'

'It's okay. I'll be fine.'

'Don't let anyone touch you!'

'I won't. I won't. Okay.'

'Y/n-ah....'

'Hm?'

'I'll miss you and I love you. .'

I know that it always triggers her. I learned many things about her these days.

With a heavy heart, I departed from y/n. Jin-Hyung was scolding me but my mind ignored all of his insults and complaints.