6. Protection

Y/n's pov :

I woke up and my body was aching so much that I couldn't move. I look around to my surrounding and it was plastered with white interior design.

It looks like a hospital almost but who brought me here?

After getting up slowly, I found out that it is too small to be a hospital. ..so where am I?

"I told you not so- Oh my God your up!!" I turn around where the voice came from and saw Shun walking towards me. She walks to me and looks all around for someone.

"When did you wake up?" She asks me but before I reply I looked behind her and I saw Jin was standing there as well.

"Uh..just now...why I'm here? What happened?" I ask her back but she sighs.

"You went to a panic attack for..um the sun. It's so hot today!" She replies with a smile but some part of me was saying to me that she's lying.

"Uh...okay. That's weird.." I reply to her even though I can say she is lying.

"I'll call the nurse to check you," Jin says and exits the room.

I quickly turned to Shun and grab her hand.

"What?" She asks.

"I know your lying! Tell me exactly what happened to me." I demand but she had a bitch face on.

"Ya think I'm lying?!!! Me!! Out of all people! Gosh! I can't lie to you! So mean of you." She dramatically says and fans herself.

I didn't have any choice and don't even have any right to blame her. So, I gave up and tried to focus on what happened to me. The door opens and that guy walks in.

"Are you okay?" He asks but I wasn't in a mood to talk with anyone so I stayed silent.

But he was stubborn as hell. He kept asking me questions and in the end shook me quite aggressively.

"What's your problem?!" I yell out and he quickly let go of my arms.

"Sorry..." He mutters and looks down.

"Aishh! Yah can't ya wait until she's completely okay!" Shun yells at him and he slightly nods before exiting the room.

"I brought the nurse!!" Jin calls out as he walks in with the nurse.

She checks me if I have any illness or problem or not.

"You just have to take some rest at home, okay? Panic attacks happen quite often so it's not a big deal." She completes her sentence and I slowly get up from the bed.

"Okay! Thank you. " I thank her as bowing to her and start to walk off. But Shun grabs my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asks and I barely look at her.

"I just wanna go home," I replied and she nods.

" 'kay. Let's go. See ya later Jin! !" She yells and waves at him. I also wave at him before getting out.

After 15 minutes of walking, we reached my home. I request her to come in but she refuses and told me that she has some work.

Well, I live alone in Korea as I said before. My home is kind of the side of forests, so whenever I went to my backyard, the forest starts.

I drag myself to my room because I don't know why but I was feeling kind of dizzy.

I thought of taking those pills which my dad gave me when I move out from there. But then I didn't bother and laid on my bed. It's been a weird day for me but somehow I  made it. 

Usually, whenever I get panic attacks I would rather stay home or force myself to go away somewhere else but today I didn't do that.

I turn to my right where the balcony starts and I have a clear view of my backyard. The bushes and the forest trees were covering the whole place.

I stare there for a long time but then something sparked. That was unusual, I got up and walk to the door to see what it was but no, it just disappeared.

'I better sleep ...my mind is getting messed up.'

Jungkook's pov:

After the uni, I ran out to somewhere I usually go. While wandering there, I smelled something familiar.

So, I followed it but then the deep forest starts. So, I transformed the tintomy Wolf form and make a run.

After running for 10 minutes, I found a little passage to the scent. I peeked through the bushes and found a house and someone was staring at me directly.

I was scared by that but then I scrunched my eyes to see better who it was and it was unexpected.

Y/n was there and staring through the glass door. I couldn't keep my excitement and moved a little more so see a little better. My heart beats increases and my mind was getting all cloudy.

Then she got up and starts to walk towards the door and I  started to sweat because if she finds out now....hun will kill me plus it will bring a huge problem between us.

So, I did what I thought was best...I ran. I ran back to the dorm where I live with my hyungs. I jumped on my balcony and went into my room and transformed back into my human form and wore some clothes.

After wearing my clothes, a light knock was heard on my door. After carefully walking to the door, I opened the door which reveals Namjoon-Hyung He gave me a weird look before looking all around me.

"Is there something wrong,Hyung?" I ask him but he shakes his head before giving me a weird look. I shrugged it off and heard a loud scream coming downstairs.

I jogged myself downstairs and everyone was at the dining table for food. I was about to sit down before my annoying two hyungs came.

"Aigoo!!Jungkook-ssi! ! Where have ya been?" Taehyung-Hyung asks and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Maybe he went to stalking already., Jimin-Hyung says as he pulls a leaf from my hair.

"Jungkook-ah, I have told you to leave her alone for a while, didn't I? " Jin-Hyung says as he points his chopsticks at me.

"Yes, Hyung.." I reply to him in defeat and sat down to eat. All those running made me hungry and Jin-Hyung's cooking is the best.

                  _______________

Short chap. Heh, sorry  😅 it took me two days to think the next chaps so enjoy this short chap. 😆