Chapter Seven

Harper:

It had been exactly one month to the day since my abortion catastrophe. I had learned more in the past four weeks then I had in the past four years, including the real last name of my baby's father. Armstrong. Interesting but not quite what I expected, I was thinking something more along the lives of cheater, low life, asshole although I had grown quite fond of dickhead. I think I'll still with it...

I had done my fair amount of research on him thanks to google. Sure enough the bastard was telling the truth, he had a wife Adrienne and two young sons Joseph and Jakob. I was fully aware of the mass devastation that would eventually be thrown upon his beautiful family once news broke of my pregnancy but he made his bed and soon it will be time for him to lay in it.

"Oh Harper baby I'm so glad you're finally home." My moms comforting voice snapped me back to the dinner table. I caved in and came back prepared to spill the beans to my family about the little human being growing inside of me.

I gave my mother a polite smile and looked around the table. My dads big round face and long beard, he always reminded me of Santa clause. My little sisters hair in a slick pony tail as she fixed herself a plate of mashed potatoes. I had never seen smiles so big before and suddenly a feeling of pure joy washed over me.

I cleared my throat. "I have something to say." My loving parents and perfect sister looked up at me. "What is it honey?" My father asked lowering his glasses.

"I'm pregnant." I couldn't spit it out fast out. Everyone was silent, maybe from shock maybe sadness or anger. I just couldn't tell.

"And I can't do it alone." I squeaked out pushing a tear from the corner of my eye.

"You won't have to." My mom stood rushing over to me throwing her arms around my shoulders embracing me tight. A look of relief flooded dear old dads face, if mom was happy he was happy, that's the way it's always been.

"Where's the father?" My dad asked somewhat concerned.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"Well when is this little bundle of joy due to arrive?" She beamed.

"December 24th." I gave a half hearted smile.

"A Christmas baby!" My sister clapped her hands in excitement. "It's about time we get some life back into this house." She placed her hand over mine and squeezed reassuringly.

Now if only I could find Billie Joe...

A/N

Shout out to everyone who participated in my random state survey, was not expecting people from outside of the U.S. but so cool!

@

xTeQuiero

Kristina_unoxx

Greendayyo

xking_for_a_dayx

XxistoleurnameXx

SillyilZ

the_ idi0t_nati0n

Check em' out!

Any guesses on the gender of Harpers baby? What will happen with Billie?