𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗

The last box. I head outside to get is, but touch Namjoons hand when I try to reach it. I take my own hands away and feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. I notice one of his wrists, the left one, being covered with a bracelet.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. Namjoon smiles as I see dimples form, making my nerves leave my body again.

"No problem." He replies softly as he heads inside. I look in the elevator to see it being empty. I walk into my new apartment as I watch Namjoon place down the last box. "Theeeeree, you go." He stretches out the word 'there' making me chuckle.

"Thank you so much for helping me." I smile politely as he moves his hand through his hair. "I hope you didn't mind."

"I wouldn't have asked if I did." He smiles back. "Where did you move from?"

"Long story." I look down, finding a new interest in my shoes.

"I see." He senses the painful topic as I smile at him again, silently thanking him to not question me again. "I should head back then, unless I can help some more?"

"No, thank you, you did enough already. I'll do something in return, though."

"O no, don't worry about it. It's not like I have anything else to do." His hands find a way to his pockets as he keeps smiling at me, making it harder for me to concentrate.

"What if-"

"No, really, Seokjin, it's fine." It has come to a point where I'm getting annoyed by his kindness. I cross my arms.

"What if." I repeat louder as he let's me talk, putting up his hands in defeat. "What if I repay you by buying you dinner right now? That is if you still don't have anything else to do of course." His eyes light up a little by the mention of food making me chuckle slightly.

"I'm down for food." He smiles... again.

"Great." I take my phone to order something as I point towards the furniture that was already there for him to sit down. I'm about to call when I turn around, looking at Namjoon about to take a seat on my couch. "Hey, Namjoon?" He looks up with a hum. "Call me Jin."

We finally decided that pizza would be the best option. I took some time to place the boxes out of sight and move them towards my room, making the room look more presentable.

We're currently waiting for the food to arrive while making some small to help time pass faster.

"So, you're telling me you live next door then?" Namjoon nods as I smile at him. "Good to know."

"Yeah, my door's always open when you need some help. Just don't wake me in the middle of the night, please."

"Same goes for you." I reply. Namjoon took a sip of the drink I offered him a few minutes ago and leans back into the couch. I admire his features as he closes his eyes for a second. "So, why did you decide to move here?" His eyes open again.

"It's close to my work and friends, I guess? How about you? I mean, work and friend."

"Well, my friend doesn't live that far, but I still have to find a new job seeing the current situation. Let's say I wasn't living alone before this." He seems satisfied with the answer. His body goes to sit upright again as he rests his elbow on the backrest to lean his head in his hand.

"Are you experienced in anything? I know a few places around here that would accept a new worker."

"I finished school, but that's about it. I was quick to live with other people making it unneeded for me to continue my studies, which I now know was the dumbest thought ever."