𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔

I feel sunlight fall onto my eyelids as I squeeze my eyes shut tighter. I want to turn away from the light, but can't when I feel and arm wrapped around me tightly. I open my eyes as I panic after realising I'm completely naked. I hear a soft groan as my heartbeat slows down again, recognising the sound.

"What's wrong?" I hear Yoongi mumble almost inaudible as I turn around to face him. His hair sticking up in every possible direction makes me giggle as he lazily returns a smile to then cuddle close to me, nuzzling his face in my neck. "Why did your heartbeat increase so much?"

"That's the reason you woke up?" I ask dumbfounded as to how he sensed that happening. He nods as I hear a little chuckle confusing me.

"Your neck is covered in hickeys." He leans back as he shows me the most precious gummy smile I've ever seen. It makes me smile back automatically.

"You're not looking much better, kitten." I reply playfully as he pouts at me. "What's wrong?"

"Don't call me that."

"You didn't have a problem with me saying it last night, did you? My little meow meow." I smile as I move closer to rest my head on his chest and sigh contently. I feel a kiss being planted on my hair making me close my eyes.

I hear a loud door slam as Yoongi sighs annoyed while I on the other hand had the fright of my life. Yoongi seems to notice as he moves his hand up and down my back slowly. I hear a knock on the door as Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"What do you want, Namjoon?" He asks making his voice louder. The door doesn't open making me calm again while I lie back down.

"Is Hoseok in there with you?" He calls back from behind the door as I look at Yoongi and start to nod quick 'no's. He smirks.

"Yes, why?" I hit his chest as he sticks his tongue out at me.

"First, you're a whore. Second, Jin locked himself in his room, crying and I don't know what to do." I sit up almost immediately at the mention of Jins name in the same sentence as crying. I make my way to pick up my underwear and slide it back on as Yoongi groans in annoyance.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back as I search for the rest of my clothes. I hear Yoongi chuckle.

"I like it better when you say that in last nights context." I blush as I turn to Yoongi.

"Where did you throw my jeans?" I cross my arms as the elder smirks at me. "I'm serious, Yoongi! Jin needs me right now! I'll promise to come back later."

"I don't know. Just look in my closet for some shorts and a shirt to wear." He replies with a sigh as he covers his face with his blanket, making me roll my eyes. I quickly take some loose fitting shorts and a black shirt as I close the closet door again. I want to head outside, but turn back to look at Yoongi... Or the bump underneath the blankets that identifies as Yoongi.

I sigh, realising that my tone was kind of harsh. I pull the blanket down to reveal his face. I smile brightly at him as he just frowns.

"Can I have a good luck kiss before I leave?" I pout as I see Yoongi look at me, thinking about it. Then, out of nowhere, his two hands each grab a side of my face as his lips connect to mine. I lean closer as I almost forget what I dressed up for. I pull away, seeing him pout again. I move a hand over his forehead to push his hair back as I plant a kiss there before leaving the room. I then speed out of the apartment, past Namjoon who was patiently waiting in the living room and enters Jins apartment.

I feel a hand on my shoulder as I turn around to see Namjoon. His eyes widen as I reply with a look of confusion.

"Uhm, nothing. Uhm, Jin's in his room." I decide to ignore it and run towards Jins room. I push down the handle with no success, of course it's locked.

"NAMJOON LEAVE!" I hear Jin yell with a little crack at the end of his sentence making me feel sad. I shouldn've stayed with him during the party. I knew this would happen, but I still let my hormones win.

"I- It's not Namjoon." I reply with a soft knock on the door. I hear a lot of shuffling in the room, making me optimistic.

"H- Hobi?" I can tell he's standing right behind the door as I answer a quick 'yes', making the door open as he pulls me inside and closes it again. His arms wrap around me as he rests his head against my chest, sniffling. I wrap my arms back around him as I move my hand up and down for comfort.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you alone, Jin." He lets me go and goes to sit on his bed. He pats the spot next to him as he then finally looks up at me, his eyes widening.

"Hobi, you are covered in hickeys, you know that? And the new hairstyle isn't helping your look." I turn around to face Jins full length mirror as I now know why Yoongi was smirking at me while I was looking for my clothes. I was, like Jin said, literally covered with red spots, some of them already turned into purple bruises.

"I... I didn't know that." I pull the collar of Yoongi's shirt up to my shin. "You okay?" His eyes were bloodshot with tear stains going down his cheeks. I put a hand on his back and move it again for a little comfort.

"I'm okay knowing that my best friend had a way better night than me." He chuckles softly as I feel a blush cover my cheeks.

"Yeah..." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly as I pull my arm away immediately because of a pain covering my body when I did. Oh God, the scratches. I turn even redder as I decide to just shake it off. I cross my legs as I sigh loudly at my pained muscles. "Did Namjoon, you know, trigger anything?" He nods a faint 'yes' as I pull him into my side. "Tell me what happened."

"He told me I broke down crying last night and that I said things that worried him. He also asked me why I always cover my face when laughing or just doing anything really. I panicked and locked myself, which wasn't the best idea now I think of it..." He rambles as I squeeze his shoulder.

"Namjoon's not mad, you know? He just got scared that you suddenly locked him out like that. Saying he's worried about you means that he cares. You need to start trusting people again, Jin. Not everyone is like your ex." I decide not to say his name to not make Jin freak out. "Hey, Namjoon only wants what's best for you, okay?" He nods making me smile.

"Can you ask him to leave for today. Tell him I'm not mad, but just not ready to talk about those kind of things. Please, Hobi. You can go back to Yoongi." He chuckles at the last part as I squeeze him tightly again.

"I love you, Jin. I'm going to check up on you in a few hours."

"I love you too."