𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗

"Jin?" The picture of him in the kitchen with tears couldn't leave my vision as I put the remote aside. Jins gaze moves to me as I smile softly. His coloured hair was kind of messy as his beautiful brown eyes stared into mine. "Are you okay?"

He looks down, leaning against my shoulder again. I frown as I sigh softly, awakening a reaction. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Jin, please... You were cr-"

"Stop!" I'm taken aback by his sudden change of mood as he sits up, making me remove my arm from around him. "Nothing's wrong with me, okay? Stop worrying so much! I'm just a normal everyday person like Hobi, Yoongi and you! I don't need your concerns, so stop asking me!"

"Don't raise your voice at me like that!" My tone was sterner that I intended as I see him flinch, making my heart sink. "Did you just flinch at me?" I ask, slightly hurt. "You actually thought I was going to hurt you?"

"Yeah, well, maybe there was a time when someone wasn't joking when they rose their voice at me. Maybe someone swung at me every time they did!" I see him lift himself from the couch, probably about to lock himself again. Well, sorry Jin, but not this time.

I get up as I walk in front of him, blocking the way. His eyes were filled with tears again.

"You're not pulling that stunt again." I say as he tries to walk past me, but I keep blocking the way. He finally had enough as he pushes me aside to get past. I catch up to him quickly and throw my arms around him from behind, careful not to hurt him.

"Let me go!" He starts pulling on my arm and trying to shake free as I decide to tighten my grip on the older. "Namjoon, stop! You're hurting me!"

"I'm not! I just want you to stay here with me."

"You ARE hurting me! Emotionally!" I immediately let go as he wiggles out of my arms. Jin turns around, looking at me. "You want to know what's wrong so bad, don't you? You think you're some therapist that can make me forget everything that happened to me? Is that it?"

"I never said that! I just want to help you because, news flash, seeing someone you care about break down in front of you without knowing why or how to help is one of the worst feelings in the world! O no! Look, I'm yelling again! You want to know why? Because you don't seem to understand how much I care when I say it normally! It breaks my heart seeing you cry. Even now, I'm trying so hard to stay strong and not let my own tears escape. When I just kissed you, that was real! I like you Seokjin. I like you so much to the point where I can't stop thinking about you. I like you so much that it's impossible for me not to worry about you. So don't tell me you're okay when you're in my arms with tears streaming down your face while shaking and holding onto me for dear life!" My breathing became heavier due to how fast all those words came out of my mouth. They've been there for so long that it feels like a weight being taken from my shoulders.

Jin just stares at me as he start to fumble with the end of his shirt. The floor seems to be his new best friend as he won't look at anything else. It's when I'm about to open my mouth again that he covers his face and starts to sob in his hands.

"W- w- why w- woul- d y- you care s- s- so much about someone l- like m- m- me?" He stutters, breaking my heart.

"Because you're beautiful. Inside and outside. You think you're worthless because of the way other people treated you, but you're not. I don't want you to feel like this." I try to take a step closer, seeing him like this. He doesn't move away, on the contrary, he walks straight into me. Not embracing me, just close enough to bring comfort.

I sigh softly and move my arms to embrace him as I let him cry. "Kim Seokjin, what does it take for you to trust me? I said it before when you were drunk but... I want to- No, I will protect you from anyone or anything that tries to hurt you. You don't have to be scared of me."

"Will you stay with me for the night?" He pulls away as I remove his tears with my thumbs, making him smile.

"Of course." I lean down to place a kiss on his nose. His face scrunches up as a chuckle escapes his lips.

"Will you sleep in my bed with me?" He looks down as I raise an eyebrow. "Y- you don't have to."

"No, I just don't want you to freak out in the morning and think we did something else." I wink trying to take the sad air around us away. I feel a light hit on my shoulder as I laugh softly.

"Thank you."

"Always."

We decided that the movie wasn't going to be for today. Jin didn't want to first, because he promised me a movie night, but I convinced him. He was too tired to go and watch a horror movie right now. He gave me some shorts and a shirt to sleep in.

I'm sitting on the side of his bed as I wait for Jin to return from the bathroom. The door opens as I watch him get into bed. I do the same as he turns of the bedside light.

"Goodnight." He yawns, turning away from me. I bite my lip as I think about spooning him. Would that be weird?

Maybe not today. "'Night." I reply as I close my eyes and head to sleep.