𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗

I missed this. The warmth of another person sleeping peacefully next to me. I am being the little spoon as Namjoons arm is drooped over my side, our legs tangled. His soft snores being music to my ears.

Life is going so well that I didn't find the need to sleep right now. I don't want to wake up from this dream. I look at my left wrist and see the bracelet Namjoon gave to me. I smile contently as I move myself around. Namjoon begins the mumble some inaudible things, but keeps his eyes closed as I chuckle slightly. I connect our bodies again as I place my head down on his chest to listen to his steady heartbeat.

Sleeping Namjoon doesn't agree, though. He turns on his side again, facing me, and pulls me close. It's like we're hugging, but lying down.

"I can live with this." I whisper as I move Namjoons legs apart with my own to tangle them again.

"Jiiiiiinn." He drags my name out as his eyes still don't open. "Stop moving."

"Okay." A little smile spreads across Namjoons face as he nuzzles his face into my hair. I sigh lovingly as I hold him tighter.

"Go to sleeeepp. You have work tomorrow."

"I'm not tired, though." I complain as I play with the soft fabric of his shirt, which was technically mine.

"No?" He asks as I feel him smirk against my hair.

"No." I challenge with a little laugh. I regret my answer as I soon feel his hands tickle my sides. It starts out normal as I take his hands away, but I'm soon rolling on the mattress with tears in my eyes from laughing. "Stop!" I laugh as I feel a weight land on me. "I surrender." I try to catch my breath as a few more pokes reach my sides. I wipe some tears away as I see Namjoon lie on top of me with his eyes focused on mine. "What?"

"You're gorgeous." He smiles dumbfounded as I blush. Luckily the dark can hide it. "Your eyes have me under their spell. Those big, doey eyes."

"Is that all?" I ask, closing my eyes playfully. I soon feel his finger trace around my eye as I relax under his touch. His finger moves down my nose as I scrunch my face.

"I like your nose as well. And those pink, plump lips of yours." Finally, his finger moves to my lips, down to my chin to then place a soft kiss on them. "I love those lips."

"Only my lips?" I ask, enjoying the compliments he's giving me.

"You like to be praised, don't you?" I can see Namjoon smirk in the dark as I hum softly. "Well, I love your everything." He puts his arms around me and rests his head on my chest.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Do you think I should colour my hair pastel pink?" I hear a soft laugh, muffled by my chest as I frown. "Don't team up with Hoseok. He said no as well."

"Well, I actually think you would look adorable with pink hair. Only if I'm allowed to call you princess then, of course." He jokes as I roll my eyes lovingly.

"I already am a princess." I smiles, making him laugh again.

"Yes, you are." Namjoon confirms as he moves his face up to nuzzle in the crook of my neck instead. "You can be Aurora and finally go to sleep."

"I didn't hurt myself on a spinning wheel, though." I attack my boyfriend with facts as he sighs. He takes my hand as he softly bites my finger, making me pull it away. "You're crazy, man."

"No, I'm a spinning wheel and now you'll go into a deep slumber." Namjoon says doing a voice as I play along and lie my head down on the pillow.

"I need a prince to kiss me awake in the morning, otherwise I'll sleep a hundred years." I reply dramatically as I start to fake little snores. I feel Namjoon smile against my neck as he places a little kiss.

"Goodnight, princess."