𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗

I already said goodbye to Jin as he left for work. He still doesn't know I'm a rapper, no, but I have enough time to tell him later. I walk towards my room as I hear Yoongi call me from the kitchen. I follow the sound and see him sit on the counter with a mug, filled with hot chocolate.

"Where's Hoseok?" He laughs as I take a seat on the table rather than sitting on a chair.

"He went home. He didn't want to disturb me and my work as he distracted me from writing lyrics. I'll probably go to his apartment next time. Hope you'll be able to survive all alo- Wait, I totally forgot! How did it go? Your little talk with Jin?" He wiggles his eyebrows as I smile and cross my arms.

"I felt weird asking Jin to go 'have a talk', so I walked into Starbucks and asked him on a date instead." I say really fast as Yoongi's eyes widen.

"That wasn't even part of the plan." He sticks out his hand as I get up to high five it and then lean against another part of the counter. "Hey, where's your bracelet?"

"Jin has it." I reply as Yoongi blankly stares at me.

"Okay, what the hell happened yesterday? I am so confused." Taking another sip of his hot drink, he looks at me interested.

"Well... Jin finally opened up to me. One thing led to another and I kissed him again, but it felt right this time. I could feel actual sparks." I stare at the wall in front of me as I recall last night.

"Joon, stay with me, you're gaydreaming." He pushes my shoulder lightly as I place my hand on it and continue with an eye roll.

"Keep it to yourself though, okay? I don't know if Jin wants to tell everyone right away or not... He said yes when I asked him to be my boyfriend." Yoongi let out an inhuman sound as he puts his drink down and makes me move in front of him, between his legs.

"Tell me about the bracelet. That thing means the world to you." I look down for a second, but decide to make eye contact with my friend soon after.

"Well, Jins past was worst than I ever imagined it to be. Like, I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was THAT bad. All those times he cried in my arms while I sat there, unable to help. We got home and my eyes landed on my wrist as I took off my hoodie. Jin has severe trust issues and I want him to know I'm not going to leave him. So, I gave him something that means the world to me to make him realise that." Yoongi has his hand on his heart as he smiles.

"What are you guys all doing to me? You're making me soft and loose my character." I smile back as I look at my wrist, where the bracelet used to be.

"It's weird, without the bracelet, but I'll get used to it." I'm about to step aside as he crosses his legs behind my back and pulls me closer again. I ignore his behaviour as I keep walking, taking Yoongi with me, who's clinging to me like a koala. "What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"I still have questions!" He complains as I support him by holding his back. "Okay, this is weird." He gets off of me as I laugh. "We never talk about that again, deal?"

"Deal." I smile as I move a hand through my hair in discomfort. "What else did you want to know?"

"You spent the night with him... There's a lot I want to know."

"Well, I'm not a whore and we didn't have sex if that's what you're searching at." He fakes a laugh at my comment and heads back to the kitchen to get his hot drink. I follow him as he heads towards the living room with it and sits down.

"Hoseok and I was different, okay? Who even said we had sex?" He scoffs as I look at his small figure on the couch.

"Just a wild guess, kitten." He takes a loud sip from his drink as a silence falls over the room.

"Add it to the list of things to never say again?" He asks as I nod my head in agreement.

"I never even asked you about that, did I? What happened at that party, Yoons?"

"Well... Hoseok came up to me and I couldn't help but realise how angelic and hot he looked at the same time. We kind of flirted as he tried to convince me into liking him, but I kept my cool of course."

"Yes, of course." I interrupt as he sends me a death glare. I put my hands up in defeat as he continues.

"THEN... He began saying he could rap. I couldn't hide my interest of course so I asked him to come to our apartment so I could listen to him rap. He saw my Agust-D mixtape as I sang a song from it to him, since he asked. He pretty much attacked me when I finished and the rest is history. Unless you want the details about that, of course." He smirks as I look at him is disgust.

"I don't want to hear about my submissive friend getting banged by someone I thought was going to be bottom. Guess I was wrong." I laugh as Yoongi glares at me again.

"Hey, I can be dominant if I want to be. I just let him that night. I've made him bottom for me before." My friend defends himself as I chuckle.

"Sure thing, hyung."

"What about you and Seokjin? Would you top him?" He asks as I actually start to think about it.

"Absolutely." I reply while Yoongi's eyes ask me for an explanation. "He's 100% the girl in the relationship. I already know he looooves to be praised AND he admitted to being a princess."

"I honestly don't want to know what you two talk about in your free time."

"Sleeping together?"

"I think you talk about a lot more than just sleeping together."

"No! Hyung! Not that kind if sleeping together! He didn't want to sleep and I tickled him and we ended up having a conversation about Aurora and... Nevermind, I'm making it worse." I shut up as my friend laughs at me.

"Tickle fetish, I see." I hit Yoongi as he continues to laugh and finish his drink. "I'm going to finish some lyrics... Don't do weird things." I throw one of our pillows as he runs to his room to avoid them.

Grandpa...