𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒

I walk straight to the living room to sit down on the couch, feeling the couch dent beside me. I turn and see Hoseok sit next to me with a bright smile. I hold back one of my own. Come on, Yoongi, you're tougher than that. Just ignore the fact that he looks like the literal sun and could probably cure any disease with just a smile.

"What do you want?" I ask in an unbothered tone. He smirks as he leans back into the couch with crossed arms.

"You." I raise an eyebrow and let out a low chuckle at his confidence. Who knew that a simple hoodie and some ripped jeans could make someone look that angelic, but hot at the same time.

"Try again." I smirk full of cockiness. He catches on, mirroring my unbothered state.

"I can rap." I look to the side interested. I try to hide it, but that seems to fail. "You like that, don't you? Fix me a mic and I'll preform." He says the last sentence in a lower register, intriguing me. A lot.

"I doubt faster than me." I challenge, making him smile.

"Guess we'll never know." Hoseok leans back into the couch again, looking around with a bored expression. I bite my lip unconsciously.

"Come back to mine? It's across the hall. You could leave after I beat you to a rap battle."

"Are you challenging me, Min Yoongi?"

"I sure am, Jung Hoseok."

We both got up almost immediately as we leave the apartment and head to mine. I take him straight to Namjoon and I's recording room. He looks around impressed as I smirk.

"Agust-D?" He asks as I see him look at my first ever album on the wall.

"The one and only."

"Wait, that's your mixtape? You make actual music?" He asks with wide eyes.

"Want to hear?" I head to my desk to get a disc as I hear a chuckle reach my ears, making me turn.

"I want to hear you live."

It only took a few seconds for me to start the music to 'Agust-D' and take a mic. I told Hoseok to sit down as he does what I told him and looks up at me.

I start to rap as I see Hoseok with a surprised look making me smirk and get to my chorus. The song seems to keep going forever as I enjoy watching all of Hoseoks expressions and surprise. It finally ends as I see him speechless and mic drop it.

"Your t-" I get cut off when I feel my back hit a wall. I chuckle at his dominance as his lips land on mine, cutting me off again. One of his hands is pulling my waist closer as the other is resting next to my face against the wall. I close my eyes as I kiss him back, pulling him closer by placing my arms around his neck. The closeness turning me on a lot. He pushes one of his legs between mine as I gasp at the contact.

One of my hands moves to his hair as a low moan escapes his lips, making me smile. I take the chance to push myself from the wall and turn us around. His back hits the wall this time as he opens his eyes and smirks back.

"Show me what else that tongue technology can do." No more words were needed for me to attack his lips again. Both his hands have moved to my waist as I continue to move a hand through his hair, sending shivers down his spine.

I bite his lower lip as he opens his mouth for me to push my tongue in and explore. He quickly reacts by pushing his tongue against mine to fight for dominance.

I give it to him as I let him explore my mouth this time making me moan into the kiss. His grip on my hips tightens as his lips leave mine and move down my jaw. He kisses a path all the way to my neck as he takes a bit of the skin between his teeth and starts to suck on it. I lean my head back with another moan to give him more access. I grip his hair tighter as he stops his work, leaving a stinging sensation. This bitch did not just mark me. I open my eyes to see him smirk proudly at his creation.

"Like putty in my hands." Hoseok whispers leaning closer to my ear, making me hold back a gasp as I feel his warm breath hit my skin. "What's wrong, kitten? Trouble breathing?" I feel him bite down on my earlobe as I bite my lip to hold back.

I take the chance to attack his neck and leave kisses, making him lean his head against the wall, but still not giving me what I want. The hoodie situation is not helping as it gives me no access whatsoever. I sigh frustrated as I move my hands down to pull at the end of it.

"Needy, aren't we? I'll help you." His hands leave my body, making me miss the warmth already. He pulls off his hoodie, leaving him in a thin shirt. "Take it off." His dark, lustful eyes land on mine as I lick my lips and take his shirt off to admire his built chest.

His hands move to my waist again, to travel down the back of my legs, making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He turns us around to press me against the wall again as I waste no time to attack his neck. I hold myself steady by placing my hands on his shoulders and digging my nails into the flesh as I move my kisses all the way down his collarbone. I start to suck and bite the same spot as he finally moans, making me satisfied. I stop my actions and move my tongue over it to sooth the stinging sensation, which also encouraged another sinful moan to leave his lips.

I feel my confidence grow on the spot as he locks eyes with me again. He presses me hard against the wall to move his hands to the end of my sweater and pull it off, but I stop him as we keep watching each other intensely, both trying to catch our breath.

"Let's go to my room first." I place another kiss on his lips as he moves his perfectly in sync with mine. I shove my tongue into his mouth again to bring his tongue into my mouth and suck on it while I tighten my legs around his body making him sigh loudly. "I just needed to hear that before we move to my room." I wink with a lip bite as Hoseok puts me onto the ground again, making me frown.

"Lead the way." I grab his hand and do as he tells me. I get pushed against the door as soon as we're inside to close it again. He picks me up again as he moves us to the bed to throw me down and climb on top of me. My sweater meets the same faith as his earlier as our lips connect in the best way possible.

We're in for a long night.