𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, raising confusion. I sit up slightly, with half closed eyes as I take my glasses from the bedside table. I realise I'm still at Jins house. A blush creeps onto my face when I think about last night.

We kissed. Jin and I actually kissed. Somehow I don't know how to feel about it, though. It was a nice kiss... It just felt wrong. Kissing Jin, a boy, made me hesitant. I know Jin is gay, seeing as his ex was a man, but I never thought about my sexuality like that.

My thought process gets interrupted as the door opens, revealing the older that couldn't leave my mind. He smiles sweetly as I return a weak one.

"I made breakfast." He says, staying by the door in his pyjamas. "You must be hungry." Jins gaze finds the floor as he stares it down.

"I'll be right there." I reply as he nods and return to the kitchen. I get out of bed, passing a mirror, and see the mess on my head called my hair. I can't be bothered.

I head towards the kitchen to see Jin placing a plate down. He doesn't seem to notice me as I lean against the doorframe and cross my arms. There was some music playing, which he hums along to. I start to think back about his beautiful singing at the maknae party.

"Use your voice when you sing." He gets startled by my sudden comment as I chuckle. He return a toothy smile, making some heat rush to my cheeks. I don't like boys. I snap out of it and take a seat.

"Now, I don't want to kick you out, but I have work later." Jin says as he takes a seat ahead of me.

"Define later."

"Iiiinn..." He looks at the clock on the wall, trying to figure out how much time he has left. "I basically have to leave in twenty-four minutes." I look down at the food in front of me as I see Jin drink some coffee. "You don't have to go if you're too tired."

"No, it's fine." I smile reassuringly as Jin replies with a quick 'okay'. "Your co-worker might have some things to say about me." One of Jins eyebrows raises as I chuckle and continue explaining. "When you were at your parents... I thought you might be working so I passed by, but I made such a fool out of myself."

"Why?" I look up to see his big doey eyes look at me with a interested gaze in them. They seem to light up this entire room as I smile softly, showing my dimples. "Namjoon?"

"Huh?"

"What did you do?"

"Oh! Right... I walked into the door and then almost tripped." I hear a laugh reach my ears, but don't see him cover it up this time. I chuckle softly.

"I think you're still a little tired."

We finished eating as I had already put my clothes back on. Jin is currently locking his door, ready to go to work. I stay with my hands in my pockets as I look over at him.

He's wearing some jeans paired with a baby pink hoodie. He decided to get over the trauma and put on some contacts as his hair was swiped back a little. Yes, still blonde. My eyes move to his face as they immediately stop on his beautiful eyes. They move down to his plump lips as he turns to me.

"There we go." He smiles, putting the keys in his pocket. "Thank you f-"

I lean forward and press my lips to his. A little gasp was all I heard before he closes his eyes and kisses me back. So wrong, yet so right. I decide to leave it a short kiss and lean back. His cheeks match the colour of his hoodie as I automatically move a hand to his face and move my thumb over his soft lips. Did I really kiss those?

"U- uhm... I- I have t- to g- g- go." Jin stutters with his rosy cheeks and an awkward smile. He slowly steps back to then turn around and almost walk into the elevator. I chuckle as he looks back to smile quickly and then runs down the stairs.

"Have fun!" I yell as a stutter reaches my ears again. I can't make out what he says and roll my eyes lovingly. I turn to my apartment as I hear a squeal, making me turn. I see Jimin by his door, smiling brightly.

"That. Was. Adorable!" I head to him as I pull him onto the hall and close his door to make sure we're alone. "I knew you liked each other!"

"Jimin, please don't say anything to the others. We're not dating." I say as the younger looks at me, confused.

"But... You kissed him."

"No. You never saw me and Jin in these halls, okay?"

"But, hyung, I just-"

"Shhht! It's all in your head. I think you should go to bed again." I say as Jimins confusion only seems to get bigger.

"O- okay." He heads back inside as I sigh. What am I doing? I enter my apartment to see Yoongi pop up from behind the couch, with sleepy eyes.

"Who's breaking in?" He mumbles and lets his head fall back down. I don't even have to look to know Hoseok's probably lying underneath him. "You should knock next time, Joon. Like a warning." It's good that I've known Yoongi for so long. I wouldn't know what he had said otherwise.

"I'm not in the mood to knock... On the door that is." I head straight to my room, ignoring Yoongi's calls for me to stay. I throw myself down on my bed.