𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗

I called Hoseok right after I accepted on going to the party. I already said goodbye to my parents as I'm currently waiting at their driveway for Hoseok to pick me up. It doesn't take him long, I can already see his car pull up. He opens my door from inside to let me in. I greet him with a smile as I put on my seat belt.

"You're not going to wear that, are you?" He asks with a chuckle while he drives back onto the road. I look down at myself, wearing blue jeans with a pink sweater.

"I love pink." I reply as I cross my arms. "What's wrong with this outfit?"

"I want you to move on and meet someone. Nobody will approach you when you wear that." He shakes his head as he takes a turn.

"I've already moved on." I mumble as I look down and play with the end of my sleeve. I try not to think about my previous relationship. Hoseok notices as he looks over at me.

"You'll move on when you find someone new. He hurt you and I need you to know that it was wrong and that a normal boyfriend will treat you with respect like you deserve. You need to stop blaming yourself." Hoseok rambles on as I keep my head down.

"I guess..."

"I'll drive to my house and give you a little makeover, deal? You can keep the pink." He smiles again, looking at me as I do the same, only mine is fake.

"Sure." I look outside as I hold back some tears.

So it started. Hoseok immediately goes to his closet as we arrive at his place and begins to look around. Multiple articles of clothing are being thrown at me as I stick out my arms to catch them. He turns to me and opens his bathroom door to then step aside.

"Put that on." He commands as I do as he says after saluting him dramatically. He closes the door behind me as I hear him rummage through his stuff again.

I look at what he gave me. A pink shirt, black jeans and some accessories. *think about the MV for fire* I put it all on as I look at myself in the mirror. I hear a knock and open the door to see Hoseok holding a box with a bright smile. He checks my outfit and blinks rapidly.

"Why does that look better on you than on me? Keep it." He smiles as I look into the mirror again. "Tuck your shirt in, though." I do as he says and look for the third time. I turn back to Hoseok to look at what he's holding.

"What're you holding, Hobi?" I ask suspiciously. He points it at me as I take it from his hands and raise an eyebrow.

"We are NOT colouring my hair blonde. No way." I see Hoseok squint his eyes as he takes the box from me and puts it near the sink. I stare back at him, getting the hint.

"Kawi, bawi, bo!" We both say at the same time as he throws rock, while I throw him scissors.

"Would you look at that..." He smirks. "Guess who's getting their hair coloured?" I sigh as I sit onto the ground with my back to the closed toilet.

"Yay!" Hoseok smiles happily as he sits down on the toilet to get better excess to my hair. He puts a nearby towel onto my shoulders to protect the clothes as he opens the box and begins to massage the hair dye in.

"Will it even work? My hair's so dark." I look up automatically, but Hoseok grabs my head and pushes it so that I'm looking straight forward again. "Got it, don't move."

"Don't worry, it'll work. I think there's some kind of bleach in it, I don't know." I panic at the word bleach, but quickly realise it's already to late.

"Hobi?" He hums in response. "I'm going to fucking sue you if my hair falls out." I say in a dangerous tone as I hear him laugh. "I'm serious!"

"Don't worry, Jin. I've dyed my own hair with a bleach based dye before. It doesn't fall out. Not all of it." I can see him smirk playfully in my mind as I hit his left leg that is on the side of my body as I'm sitting on the floor between his legs. "It'll look so good. You'll thank me."

"You really think so... I mean, my eyes are pretty dark, same for my eyebrows... Does that go together? Wait, do people dye their eyebrows?" I ask genuinely confused.

"I'm not dying your eyebrows and stop whining you'll look handsome." Hoseok sighs as he keeps putting the dye in my hair.

"Worldwide handsome?"

"World. Wide. Handsome." He smiles, making me do the same. I close my eyes as I breath in and out loudly.

"Oh my God, Hobi!" I turn around again, meeting my faith from before as my head gets turned around harshly again.

"What?"

"I forgot to tell you, but I'm going to introduce you to someone." I smile excitedly as I remember Namjoons grumpy housemate.

"A guy?" He asks, intrigued.

"Yes."

"A cute one?"

"Very." I reply as I hear a little squeal from my friend, making me laugh again.

"Likes boys?"

"You guessed it."

I wash the dye out of my hair as Hobi pushes me out of the bathroom when I'm done. I look at him confused as I begin to dry my hair with a towel.

"You can see it when I dried and styled it." He announces as I roll my eyes and take a seat on his desk chair. "I'm going to free your forehead, Jin."

"You're sure that'll look good?" I ask concerned.

"Of course. You'll even look great if you had pink hair." He jokes as I raise an eyebrow with a smirk. "Jin, NO."