𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗

"I want to play." I see Taehyung turn around with a bright box like smile, handing me a microphone. "Singing?" I ask confused. I was hoping for a more... risky game... to get my mind off of everything.

"Grab a piece of paper blindly and it'll tell you what to sing." I do as I'm told as I grab the first piece that meets my hand. I turn it around to read it, making my eyes widen.

"What did you get?" Jimin asks eagerly as I turn the piece of paper towards the rest.

Chandelier
-Sia

"OH MY GOD, I wrote that!" Jimin claps happily as I look at him, questioning him. "I wanted to hear someone force their voice to reach limints it can't reach."

"Jimin, what the fuck." I say as I hear Jeongguk laugh while he begins to search the song. We're playing it as a game, so it will tell me how many notes I hit right.

"Ready, hyung?" Taehyung asks as I take the drink I brought with me and down it in one go.

"Yes." I cough while a burning sensation covers my throat.

"Let's get it!" Jeongguk smiles as he starts the game. I feel my hands sweat as I carefully read the lyrics and try my best to keep the tone. I get a few 'good's and 'almost's. I also hear some chuckles behind me, which my drunk ass decides to just ignore.

The chorus begins as I take in as much air as I can and decide to just let it go and scream out the lyrics. It might be the alcohol, but I think I actually sound pretty good. I keep going this way as all the laughs disappear.

I don't seem to care as I continue singing my heart out. The next verse comes on as I try a calmer tone, but with just as much confidence untill we're back at the chorus where I basically break my voice. I probably won't be talking after this. The song ends as I let myself fall onto the couch to catch my breath. I close my eyes as everyone stays silent. Was it that bad?

"Jin?" I open one eye to look. Namjoon was standing in front of me and- Oh look, two Namjoons! I laugh that horrible sound, but make myself shut up by covering my mouth. "Come on, you're waisted." I feel a grab on my arm, making me frown.

"Stooopp! I have a boyfriend!" I scream as my arm is free again, making me smile contently.

"Does someone know where Hoseok is?" I open both eyes.

"He left with Yoongi a while ago." Jeongguk replies as I see Namjoon rolling his four eyes making me chuckle.

"Come on, Jin. I'll bring you to your boyfriend." I feel the same hand poke my hand to try again, making me open my hand. The hand locks with mine as I smile and let myself get dragged along. Cold air and a fresh smell hit me as I leave the apartment to be dragged into my own.

I fall down on a couch again and clutch a familiar smelling pillow to my chest. The music can be heard faintly in the back. I watch Namjoon leave the room and start to stare at the wall in front of me, getting an idea to sing along with the music. That will make it turn up in volume, right?

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AM-"

I shut up as I see Namjoon enter the room again with a glass of water in his hand. He sits down next to me and points it at me. I stick my tongue out in disgust as I cover my mouth, for another reason this time.

"Come on, Jin. You need water, you drank to much alcohol." Namjoon pleads with the calmest voice I've heard, making me close my eyes to then burst out crying. "Jin?"

"No! I don't want my boyfriend to come here!" I remember Namjoon telling me he'll bring me to him. Salty tears trail down my cheeks as I make myself as small as possible. "I don't want him to hurt me! Please, Namjoon, don't make him hurt me again!" I sob freely not caring for who hears me.

"No, no, no. Jin, calm down. It's just you and me, nobody else is here." I press my eyes shut and shake my head while harshly clutching my hair in my fists. "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself." My wrists get grabbed as I let out a scream.

"Let me go! Don't hurt me!" I feel the hands leaving my wrists, making me shiver as I feel them around me instead. I get pulled into a tight embrace as I try to wiggle away, only making the grip around me tighten. "Stop!" I cry loudly, trying to resist.

"It's Namjoon! I'm not going to hurt you." Namjoons voice breaks as I stop fighting his embrace and lean into it to cry loudly again. He lets me as his hands move up and down my back for comfort. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Seokjin." He whispers as I sniffle a few times.

"Make it stop." I mumble not even understanding myself anymore. I shiver in fear as I place my arms around Namjoon to pull myself closer and hide my face in his jacket, throwing away the pillow that was between us.

"Shh." His head rests on mine as I try to stop crying. "You're safe, Seokjin. I'm here. I'm not leaving you. People will have to get past me before they even try to lay a wrong finger on you."

"I love you." My crying stops as I still sniffle a few times while making myself comfortable in his arms. "You don't have to say it back, I just wanted you to know."