𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒

"Hope!" I sit on the couch, trying to call my boyfriend. "HOSEOK!" It doesn't take long for a panicked Hoseok to run into the room. I cuddle closer to the blanket around me, making me look like a worm in a cocoon or something.

"What's wrong?" His gaze lands on me as he sighs. We just stare at each other as I wiggle one of my arms free to remove a piece of blanket from my face. I smile as he just shakes his head.

"I can't reach my drink." It's true. My arms were inside of the blanket cocoon I made and I was too lazy to move.

"Yoongi, you can't just scare me like that." He goes to the little table in front of the couch and takes the drink. "How did you even do that?"

"I'm sorry, Hope." I pout, sticking out a bit of my arm to reach for the drink. He hands it making me smile.

"Need something else, kitten?"

"The cocoon looks comfortable, but it's cold..." I hint as he crosses his arms at me.

"Yeah, what should I do about that? Put another layer around you, you won't be able to breath." I reach my arm out again, as he puts the drink back on the table.

"Join me!"

"How?" I wiggle myself around, trying to make more space as I hear the angelic sound of Hoseoks laugh. I almost tumble off of the couch, but proceed to hold myself.

"Don't laugh at me, help me." I look up, pleading.

"I don't know, I think it's hilarious." I pout as I can't seem to get out of the blanket. "Here." Hoseok moves to sit next to me and starts to embrace me and the blanket. I frown, making him chuckle.

"I can't touch you, though. I barely feel your warmth."

"Should've thought of that before doing this. Don't worry, you'll probably turn into a beautiful butterfly by the end of this." His lips peck mine softly as I try to break free again. "No! You'll disturb the process!" He laughs again.

"Fuck the process!" I feel the blanket get looser as I can now move both my arm fully. I take them out of the blanket and use this advantage to break free completely.

"Damn, that was faster than I thought." Hoseok smiles as I can now cross my arms.

"You didn't help me. That's not very nice, you know..." I push Hoseok down onto the couch, leaning closer to his ear as he gasps. " Almost like you want to be punished."

I softly bite into his earlobe as I then leave kisses down to the side of his neck. I smirk after hearing a soft moan boosting my confidence. My hands move to the hem of his shirt. I disconnect my lips from his neck, earning a whine as I pull it off.

I then move my lips onto his, capturing them in a needy kiss. He replies by moving one of his hands up my hair. I groan as he takes the chance to push his tongue into my mouth. I catch on with his actions as I smirk and start to suck on it. Now he starts to moan as I push my tongue against his to win my dominance.

I start to explore every corner of his mouth. I pull away as a strip of saliva keeps us connected.

"I love you, Yoongi." Hoseok smiles as I freeze on the spot. He senses the discomfort and immediately starts to apologise.

"No, no... I love you t- too." I answer with a little stutter. Hoseok frowns as he sits up, taking me with him.

"What's wrong, kitten?" His hand moves to my arm as I place my hand on top of his. "You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I smile softly.

"Yoongi, please? Having Jin as a best friend kind of teaches you to sense sadness. You don't have to tell me you love me. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I get it, love is a big word for only knowing each other for a day..." He looks down, wanting to remove his hand, but I hold it tighter.

"No, it's just that... Nobody's ever told me they loved me. Of course I love you too. I just kind of needed a second to take it in, I guess."

"You do? You love me?"

"Of course! You're my hope."

"I'm your hope." He smiles, repeating me. I lean closer to leave another kiss, this time softer. His lips move perfectly with mine, making me smile into it. We pull away again as I take the blanket from before and lie down with Hoseok to then cover the both of us.

"You're my pillow." I smile, closing my eyes as I lie on top of him, feeling his arms around me. My face resting in the crook of his neck.

"I wonder how Namjoon and Jin are doing?" He asks after some silence as I hum in response. "I mean, it's pretty late and Namjoon's still there."

"Maybe they both finally stopped being stubborn and began to realise they love each other."

"I hope so, Jin deserves someone to love him correctly." I lift myself up slightly, looking at him with a confused expression. "I'm not the person to tell you all the details and stuff, but Jins been in an abusive relationship... For years."

"Shit, man. I didn't know that. I hope he's getting over it."

"That's the thing, he keeps blaming himself for the abuse. It took me so long to convince him to get help, but he kept saying his ex told him he was going to change. Jin kept loving him. Doesn't matter how many times he caught him cheating or how many times he'd yell at him for doing nothing wrong. He's never had another boyfriend, though. He still needs to learn what love is, but he thinks that is it." He explains as I begin to puzzle. Of course, it makes sense. The time I found him crying in Namjoons arms. When Hoseok left so urgently when he heard Jin was crying.

"I'm so sorry... I wish I could do something to help him."

"You can." I look up confused again. "Just be there for him. Make him feel loved and wanted. All he needs is to be able to feel real love again."

"I understand. I'll keep an eye on him as his neighbour. You know, when you and Namjoon aren't around."

"That's nice."

"Anything for my sunshine." I lean down to kiss him again. I then lie down again and bury my face in his neck as I close my eyes. "Goodnight, Hope."

"Goodnight, kitten." He begins to play with my hair as I sigh contently and fall into a deep slumber.