Two

"This organization is the one that we have been fighting for years. They're the ones who trained Emilia Bianchi, our Black Widow." Director Dee said and the others began whispering, eyeing me.

"They've kidnapped two of our own and a close friend of Emilia's. She wants them back, we all do. She is going to go in first, try to find them. If she isn't out in two hours, a team will go in and assist. We normally wouldn't send someone in after her, though this is a very special matter. We don't know what to expect, but our men will be hurt. Claire Redfield will be hurt, we don't know how, and the same is to be said of Captain Redfield and Piers Nivans. These men have been through hell, let's get them home." Director Dee said and I went to get suited up for work.

I grabbed my gun then strapped it to my leg, going out with my silencer and extra mags

"Miss Bianchi?" I turned to the door and opened it, seeing the same rookie from before.

"Your name?"

"Lucas James, miss. Director Dee is asking if you're ready?" I nodded and walked out. He followed me then I slowed, turning to him.

"You ever been to an Umbrella facility?" I asked and he shook his head, making me sigh.

"I want you with me, James." His eyes widened then he nodded, following me to the garage.

"James-"

"I want him at my side, Director. If he's a rookie, he needs to see my work. If he does, maybe he'll get more experience." Director nodded then looked at James.

"You shadow her ass, do as she says. If you don't listen, I'll bench you to a desk." Lucas nodded then we got in the car, me driving.

"Have a family, Lucas?" I asked and he nodded, grabbing a photo of him, an older woman, an older man, and a younger girl.

"That's my sister, Briana. That's my mom Fiona and my dad Sheldon." I nodded and grabbed the photo.

"Have a woman or a man?" I asked and he blushed, nodding some.

"Parker Luciani, ma'am. I know he's straight, but I can't help it." He said and I smirked, slowing at the red light.

"Then when we get back from this, remind me to talk to Mr. Luciani, alright?" He nodded then we kept driving, getting to the base.

"This is it." I whispered and Lucas eyed me, looking at the rundown shed in the middle of a clearing.

"How do you know?"

"Because when they held me captive and I escaped, I memorized every base location in the world." I said and he seemed scared.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine as long as you do as I say." I said and he nodded, getting out with me.

"Lucas." He looked at me then I smiled.

"Don't die on me, alright?" He nodded then we entered the shed, going down into the base. When the doors opened, I took out both guards and threw them into the elevator.

"Widow to HQ, we've entered and are heading for the control room." I whispered and heard Parker.

"Got it, Widow. Use caution, we can't scan the base. It's too far underground." I looked at Lucas then grabbed his hand.

"Keep your hand on my belt the entire time, understand?" He nodded and grabbed my belt, his other hand holding his gun. We moved towards the control room then I emptied it, Lucas getting a few headshots in.

"Search the compound, find these guys." I whispered and Lucas did as I kept my eyes on the doors.

"I've got Claire Redfield, but the two men aren't here." I turned and saw Claire chained up, her whole body beaten and bloody.

"Where?"

"Five levels below us." I nodded then we went to the elevator, going down.

"Lucas, stay close to me. I'm being serious, these guys are no joke. If you want Parker, you stay glued to my ass." He nodded then the doors opened and we went in, guns blazing. When we got to the cell, I saw Claire and kicked the door open. I cut her down then Lucas eyed me as I held her.

"Guard me, we'll get out. I'll carry her if you can keep us safe." He nodded and guarded us as we got to the elevator. From there, we were home free.