Twelve

I walked into the base, the blood dripping off my fingers, then got to the main room and saw Piers, Chris, and Dee. Lucas came in with Camilla then she stared at me.

"Emilia!" She yelled, making everyone look at me. I glared as I went to the main table then dropped Nathair's head on the table, the blood covering some papers.

"Problem solved." I said then went to the showers, my sister looking confused by my cold demeanor. When I got to the showers, I pulled my clothes off and got under the water. It ran red for a long time until, finally, it ran clear.

"Emilia?" A voice called but I knew who it was.

"What, Piers?" I asked then heard him come closer to the stall I was in.

"What happened down there?" He asked then I knew what he was talking about.

"I killed them, all of them, and activated the self destruct. I took Nathair's head in case he wanted to come back." I said then heard rustling and turned as he came in, not a single scrap of clothing on him. We had done this before, all of our close friends knew, but we didn't sleep together. Yes, sometimes I wanted to, but I didn't want to ruin what we have.

"That's not what I'm talking about, Emilia. You completely snapped down there, your family was scared." He said then I hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

"They'll think I'm a monster." I whispered then felt him hugging me tightly.

"No, they won't, Emilia. You're not a monster to them, I promise." I nodded then he backed me up, standing me under the spray of water. I let him clean me up then, when we were done, we both got out and I saw he had some fresh clothes for me in here.

I smiled as I got dressed then we went to the main room but the agents watched as I tossed my Umbrella Black Widow suit into the trash

"Emilia!" I looked up, hugging my mom, then held her close as Camilla and dad ran over. I hugged them both then looked at them.

"You aren't scared of me?" I whispered then mom laughed, brushing my hair back and shaking her head.

"No, we aren't. You saved us, Emilia. If you weren't there, we would still-"

"You wouldn't have been there to begin with." I said but dad shook his head.

"No, we don't worry about that. For now, let us enjoy being a family." I smiled then hugged my dad, his arms hugging me.

"Ahem." I looked at Dee then let dad go, going to Bryan and hugging him.

"Thank you, Bryan. I owe you so much now, you don't know." I said and he hugged me, making me smile into his shoulder.

"Where's Parker?" I asked as I let Dee go then he looked around.

"Mess hall." Chris said and I nodded, going there. I knew some guys were following me but I also knew it was simply for the show they would see. When I got there, I saw Lucas and Parker together then went over, grabbing Parker by the ear.

"Hurt him, I will personally cut off your balls, fry them, and feed them to you. Or, I could go straight for your cock. So, I'd suggest you be good to my rookie. Got it?" He nodded in fear then I stood as I let him go, hugging Lucas.

"You're my rookie, no one can hurt you." He laughed as he grabbed my arm then I glared at Parker.

"I got it, sheesh!" Parker laughed and I grinned, standing straight.

"Good boy." I pat his head then left, going home to the house I shared with Piers.