Five

I stabbed the guy's temple then kicked his chest. I held my gun, Parker coming up to my side, then glanced at him as we kept going to find the control room.

"Emilia!" I turned and snapped the guy's neck, Leon's finger on his trigger.

"I'm faster than you think." I said and kept going, finding the control room.

"James, it's our turn." I said and Lucas smiled.

"Let's do this." He grabbed my belt then I smirked as we sneaked inside, all hell breaking loose. We killed them then I went to the computers as the others came in, typing on the keys.

"Where are they?" Sherry asked and I shook my head.

"They're here, but not in the base." I whispered and stared at where they were.

"Then where are they?" Parker asked and I stared at the building, tears in my eyes now.

"They're in the city." I whispered and stood, looking at them.

"Emilia, what's wrong?" Lucas asked then I looked at him.

"The house I went to was my auntie's, I lived there for a year. Chris and Piers, they're in my old house. The one my mamma and papà lived in, and the one they died in." I whispered and looked at the screen.

"We need to go." I said and left the control room, losing control and slaughtering all the agents that stood in my way. When we got back to the city, Leon grabbed my arm then I looked at him as he gave me this look.

"Emilia, we will find them-"

"Whatever you do, don't you dare get in my way or I will kill you." He nodded then we went towards my old house and I kicked the door in, seeing Chris and Piers in the living room. They were beaten, chained together, and unconscious.

"Nivans, Redfield." I said and Chris slowly woke, looking at me.

"Heh, should have figured." He whispered then I went towards them as the others kept guard. I got the guys unchained then Piers fell against me, still unconscious.

"Piers?" I whispered and ran my fingers along his cheekbone.

"Chris, you good?" I asked and he nodded.

"Claire-"

"She's safe, Emilia and Lucas took care of that." Helena said then I stood, helping Piers up.

"Can you stand?" Chris nodded then Piers slowly woke, laying against me more.

"Bianchi." He whispered then I smiled as we walked out.

"Cover us, these two can't keep themselves safe and I'm blind." I said and the team nodded, surrounding us. Chris was fine, he was standing on his own and walking but Piers was still out of it.

"Emilia, what are you doing here?" Piers whispered then I laughed, holding him up.

"I'm saving you, Piers." I whispered and he gave a soft laugh.

"The Black Widow strikes again." He whispered then I smiled, holding his waist as we walked.

"Stop, I need to stop." Chris said and we stopped at the fountain, both of them sitting.

"Chris, look at me." I said and he looked at me as I checked his wounds. Once I was sure he was fine, I checked Piers but his head fell against my chest.

"Hey, it's okay. Just rest, we'll get you out of here." I whispered then Piers groaned, his blood staining my top.

"How long, Chris? I don't like being here." Jake said and I glared, making him shrug.

"Sorry, don't like how easy this was."

"Me either but this was my home. If Umbrella hadn't existed, my home would still be lively and not ruins. If they hadn't existed, I'd have grown up here and my famiglia would still be alive." I spit then he looked like I had embarrassed him.

"Sorry." He whispered and looked around as I looked down at Piers.

"Come on, sweetheart, let's get to the copter." I whispered and helped him up, supporting his weight as we walked towards the copter. When we got there, Leon got into the pilot seat as I held Piers.

"Keep a good hold on him, he's still really out of it." Leon said and I nodded as I held Piers close, strapping him in with me.

"Let's get to the base, please." I whispered and ran my fingers through Pier's hair as Helena helped Chris strap in.

"Thanks, Emilia. I know what this meant to you." Chris said and I nodded, looking at the ruins again as we went into the air.