Eufloria

Third Person View

Jungkook skimmed through his feed, nothing catching his eye really.
It was a free-day for it was a holiday that the latter could careless about. So the raven decided to spend his time laying in bed and rotting away. He kept on scrolling though his Instagram when one post caught his eye.

"Fuck." The pale man muttered the profanity. "I forgot."

The post was something his friend, Jimin had publicized. It was a picture with a floral background and in bold letters said, "Happy Mother's Day." a picture of his mother just below the text.

The raven sighed, draping his forearm over his eyes, sighing.
What did his mother want?
She's allergic to chocolate, she says cards are wastes of paper, clearly remembering the words she told her son last Mother's Day:
"Yah, lazy ass. I carried you in my stomach for nine months went through hell and back for 16 hours, fed you, gave you clothes, good education and a roof over your head. And you repay me with a card that says "happy Veterans Day" on Mother's Day!? And cards are waste of paper, if you're going to give me paper, why don't you give me money. But you can't cause you work as mechanic when you have a degree in law. But I still love you."

His mother is a bit estatic and..kinda weird. But that's what Jungkook loves about her.

He decided on getting her flowers. She always loved florals and petals but never really had flowers in the house because of a particular someone but that someone will have to endure for the sake of his mother.
He rode his motorcycle towards a nearby flower shop and parked at its front.

He looked up to the elegant colors of the shop. In cursive letters,"Eufloria" was spelt out behind a dark blue canvas just above the entrance door.

He took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling through the black mouth mask he wor before walking inside

Almost the immediately, the pollenated air hit his skin like needles, his body was already starting to react to the beautiful plants.

"Welcome to Eufloria, how can I help you?"
He looked to his right and he could've choked. As cliche as it sounds, among all the flowers in the room the one wearing a wide boxy smile was the prettiest.

"Sir?" The brunette repeated as Jungkook cleared his throat, walking up to the man behind the counter.
"Uh..-" He looked down at the man's name tag, "Taehyung", he smiled a bit before sneezing through the mask.

"Sorry, uhm. I need flowers for a gift for m-my mother." Though his voice was a bit muffled and hoarse, Taehyung understood what he needed.
"Are their particular flowers you want in the bouquet?"
"Uh- anything yellow, purple and red. Maybe white- actually you choose, I know nothing about flowers."
Taehyung giggled before nodding.

Jungkook tried his best in holding in his breath but he could already feel his eyes get itchy and swollen; breathing began to be difficult.
"Here you go, sir."
Taehyung handed him a bouquet of posies, roses, sunflowers, daisies, peonies and rosemallows.