YouTube{1}

questions-
Ex: 'why is Taehyung so sexy?'
answers:
Ex:"I don't know."
Oh, btw it's a top tae....

cherry kook deserves a comeback

Third Person View

Jungkook was setting up the cameras and the lightings in his room before he looked in the mirror to make sure he looked presentable in his shirt that says 'I hate coffee' and shorts. He smiled at his reflection and messily ruffled his red hair before pressing record, sitting on his bed.

"Okay, and we're live. Hi, everyone! I'm going to wait until we get a few more viewers before we start the actual video."
He started to read the comments.

'How are you filming and reading our comments at the same time?' He read the question out loud.
"My camera can connect to my phone. I film from my camera and I can see your comments on my phone."

'Where's Taehyung?'
Jungkook smiled before looking at the camera.
"He's downstairs playing Dead Rising."

"Oh, goodie!! Okay, we have a couple million viewers right now. For today's video, I wi- well it's actually a live. For today's live, I will be reading and answering questions that you have for me."

'When was I born?'
"September 1st in 1997."

'Favorite color and food.'
"Green and I love marshmallows and popcorn."

'Are you gay?'
"Very."

'Does Taehyung snore?'
"Yes. He sounds like a ship horn. But weirdly, he doesn't snore when he's drunk."

'What's your favorite thing about yourself?'
"Oh. I don't know honestly. Maybe my eyes?"

He heard a knock at the door as he smiled.
"I'm filming so don't say anything inappropriate." He said as Taehyung put his face upclose infront of the camera.

"Sup,bitches." He said before sitting next to Jungkook.
"I just said not to do that!" He squeaked.
"Just edit it out."
"I'm live, idiot." He pouted before hitting Taehyung's chest.
"Oh." The brunette sheepishly smiled, muttering a faint "sorry".

Jungkook smiled at the viewers reaction, commenting how cute and adorable Taehyung was.

'When did I meet Taehyung?'
"I met him when I was 16 and he was 22, I know. But we started dating when I became legal!"

'Taehyung, What's your favorite part of Jungkook's body?'
Jungkook turned to Taehyung expectantly as the brunette leaned on his arms.
"Besides his ass, I think my favorite part of his pretty body is his nose. It's really cute to be honest. It scrunches despite what he's feeling."

"Shut up." Jungkook mumbled, a faint layer of red began to flutter on his cheeks.

'Are you a virgin?'
"No. I lost my virginity to a tampon." Jungkook said jokingly.

'What's Taehyung's weirdest kink?'
"Kink?" Jungkook turned to Taehyung.
"My turn-ons, babe." Taehyung said softly, looking at Jungkook's lips.

"Oh! I don't know! Uhm. Maybe when I wear my Jo Malone perfume. The one that smells kinda fruity? He sniffs me while we do... it. And my lips. I did a speech infront of my school and he attended it. And...yea. Something happened after that."
He said like it was the most normal thing as Taehyung smiled before nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck.

'How did you meet?'
"We met at an art museum. I was looking at a painting when I heard a camera shutter from behind me. I guess it was just a person taking a picture but this stupid meatball took a picture of me. Until now, the picture is his phone wallpaper."

Jungkook's took Taehyung's phone before showing the camera the brunette's lock screen.

'Why do I hate coffee?'
"It tastes weird and makes me dizzy."

'Taehyung, What's the most embarrassing thing Jungkook did?'
Taehyung started to burst in laughter, wheezing even.

"I won't say it because he'll get mad at me." Taehyung said as Jungkook's tilted his head in confusion.
"What are you talking about?"
Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer before cupping his earnin his hand, whispering.
Jungkook blushed a deep red before hitting Taehyung.
"D-don't remind me!!" Jungkook squeaked as he hid his face in his palms.

"Come on, babe. You were really cute and it didn't even sm-"
Jungkook whined as he cupped Taehyung's mouth.
"Shhh."
Taehyung nodded with smiles in his eyes as Jungkook picked up his phone, everyone asking what it was.

"N-no. It's too embarassing."
"Well, the second most embarrassing Jungkook did was when he had a 32oz of Strawberries Wild from Jamba Juice and we were walking at the park. He tripped over a rock and spilled the whole thing on himself. He looked like a cute, lil bunny."

Jungkook yelped as he hit Taehyung for the umpteenth time.
"That's enough questions! Well, thank you for watching! Comment on my latest video or on Instagram on what you want to see me do next. Until next time, bye bye!!!" He made kissy noises to the camera before turning it off.

Taehyung chuckled before pulling Jungkook to their bed, the redhead giggling as he squirmed in his touch.
"You're too cute." Taehyung muttered as he hugged him tighter. "I love you too much." He said softly, planting a kiss on his head.

"I'm smitten for you, Jeon. You have me wrapped around your tiny finger." He said as he lifted Jungkook's hands, kissing his knuckles.
"You have me whipped like cream."

"Stop being a sap. I can't breathe." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung's noticed the red blush fluttering in the tip of his ears.

"But seriously, baby. You're really cute. And the way you reacted to. It was the cutest thing ever."
"Shut it!" Jungkook's said as he faced Taehyung who had a wide grin.
"It's just us, babe."
"No! You're making me remember it!! Stop!" He said as he covered his ears.

"I still remember that cute little sound you made before you ran out of the house, screaming." Jungkook tightened his grip on his ears, mumbling a song as Taehyung laughed and continued.

"We just woke up and you didn't want to get out of bed. So I started kissing your body."
"Taehyung!" Jungkook pleaded with his eyes, telling the brunettte to stop talking.

"No, bubba. That memory is too cute for me to forget. You're too adorable for this world."
Jungkook pouted and huffed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck as they laid in silence, the brunette rubbing up and down the redhead's back.

"But seriously, Koo. That cute little fart when I was eating you out deserves an award for being the cutest thing ever."

"Taehyung!" Jungkook squeaked as he ran out of the room, yelling "I hate you."

"I love you more, darling!" Taehyung yelled back, a fond smiled adorning his lips.