Huggies

"Hey."

"Hey..."

"Taehyung-ah. I want huggies."

"Later!" Taehyung shouted as he continued to scribble abstract art on a piece of paper.
"But whenever I work or play games, you always get your way with me."
Taehyung turned to Jungkook,— "that's because you're whipped."
"You don't love me, Taehyungie?"
Jungkook rolled over on the couch to face Taehyung who was kneeling by the coffee table.

"Of course Tae loves Dada, bwut M busy."

"Fine. I'll remember that."
Taehyung smiled, finally glad Jungkook stopped bugging him as he continued to draw whatever he was drawing.

Jungkook went upstairs after a few minutes as Taehyung used up atleast 20 papers he found in Jungkook's home office.

He smiled at his works as he gathered them and ran upstairs.

"Daddy!"
He burst the door open and found Jungkook on the computer, well,—computers. It was his gaming set up.

"Dada!"

"Lookoe at what Taetae made."
"Later."
Taehyung pouted as he poked Jungkook's arm.
"I made it fwor you, Dada."
"I know. I'll look at it later."
"Why not now?"
"M busy, Tae."

Taehyung clenched his fists as he punched Jungkook in the arm.
"What the hell, Taehyung. Stop acting like that. You're being a brat. Did I teach you how to do that?" Jungkook hissed. Taehyung's punches weren't hard, but the diamond on the ring that he gave him pierced through his shirt.

"I just wanted Dada to lookie at my drawing."
"Well, I wanted a hug earlier but you didn't give that to me now, did you?"
"C-cuZ tae was busy dwawing dis for chu!"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung, which was when his plan went downhill.

Who was Jungkook to say no to those pretty brown eyes with tears threatening to spill, red cheeks and nose wih those plump pouty rosette lips.

"Come here." Jungkook muttered wih a sigh as Taehyung cheered and sat on his lap.

"Lookie! Ish me, you and yeontan."
"Who's yeontan?"
"The doggie we saw yesterday, Dada! Chu promised me we will come back and get him!"
"I did!?"
Taehyung scrunched his nose and crossed his arms.

"Did chu forget! You said you will get yeontan ur for me when uncle Yoongi was here!"

Jungkook try to recall and sighed at himself.
That was when he was drunk.

"Never bweak yournpromises, Dada."
"I won't, sweetheart." Jungkook said solemnly.
Taehyung smiled before pecking Jungkook's cheek and jumping off.

"Imma dwaw again! Babye."