It doesn't seem like it but...

Third Person View

Jungkook smiled widely as he greeted his company's allies, conversing lively about their plans for their next project.
"I'm glad that you agree on these terms." The raven said as he raised his glass of champagne before leaving.

He walked around the party venue, taking a few sips of the sparkling drink.
He spotted Jimin and called him over.
"Sir?"
"Where's Taehyung?"
"Uhm. The last time I saw him he was talking to the Choi's."
Jungkook nodded before waving him off with a smile.

He spotted the brunette a few yards away. The Choi family always adored Taehyung, considering they suggested to his parents that he and their own son to be wed. Luckily, Mr and Mrs. Kim took their son's marriage decisions in consideration. That's how he ended up marrying Jungkook, someone that was in the choices and was the least ignorant and boastful.

The raven walked up to them as Mr.Choi smiled.
"Looks like you have to go now, Taehyung. It was a pleasure speaking to you."
"Same with you." He said softly with a smile before turning to Jungkook.
"Did you need anything?" He asked, wide eyed.
"We're going home now." Taehyung nodded as the did their final greetings.

The two were in the empty foyer when Jungkook removes his arm from Taehyung's waist, stuffing his hands in his pocket before walking a bit faster to the car.
Taehyung sighed before following suit.

They made it home in 20 minutes instead of 40 since there were barely any people on the road.
Jungkook placed the car keys on the little plate, toed his shoes off before heading straight upstairs.
Taehyung took his shoes off just not as in a hurry as Jungkook.

He walked in to see Jungkook in the bed while typing something with his glasses on, already changed.
He took a shower and put his sleepwear on before crawling into bed with Jungkook who paid no mind to him.
The brunette wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, the latter not tearing his eyes from the screen for a second.
"Stop." He muttered.

Taehyung shook his head and snuggled more into Jungkook's side, finding warmth from the coldness of their room.
"You should stop. It's already 1 o'clock." Taehyung said softly.
"Just go to sleep, Taehyung."
He huffed before removing his arms from Jungkook, facing the other way to sleep.
Jungkook turned his head the other's way before back to his laptop.

Taehyung woke up to a chilly atmosphere. He rubbed his eyes and looked around to find Jungkook with no success for the younger wasn't in the room. He sat up, flinching once his feet hit the cold, marbled floor before heading downstairs.
He saw Jungkook by the stove, only in his shirt and boxers.
He exhaled on his palms before wrapping his arms around himself. The action causing the raven to turn around.

He saw Taehyung's pink cheeks and nose, his small figure even smaller since he was cradling himself in his arms.
Jungkook stopped cooking before reaching over a chair.
"Wear it if you're cold." Was all he said, throwing the sweatshirt and going back to cooking. Taehyung immediately threw the hoodie on, sighing at the warmth.

They ate in silence as usual before Jungkook got up, washed his plate and went back upstairs. Taehyung watched him in this process.
Was he really unhappy with me?
He asked himself as he lifelessly poked at his food. A few moments later, he heard Jungkook coming down the stairs. He got up and made his way to him.
"Should I cook dinner? Will you be home in time?" Taehyung asked softly as he reached for his tie that was messily put on.
"No." Jungkook replied coldly as he watched Taehyung's nimble fingers work on the tie.
"Okay." He said before walking back to his plate to wash it. Once he was finished, he heard the front door open and close.

He sat down on the cold floor, hugging his knees as he cried against them.
Their marriage was an arranged one after all.

He left the house at around 12 to meet with a client. He was a prestigious wedding planner, like the ones you see on TV but with people who have no budget. So I guess you can say, he really does make a lot of money off of it. He became one after marrying Jungkook. Their whole ceremony was rushed, they said their "vows" and signed papers and they were married. All of this happened inside an office, not the ideal place to have a marriage.
He always loved the idea of weddings, except for his own. He loved decorating places, cake tasting, choosing the dresses and just being the center of everyone's attention, even for a day.