ᵦₒᵧFRIENDS {^^pt.2}

{S}

Third Person View

"You told me he was going to be at the dorm!"
"I thought he would go there okay? Tae. Taehyung."

The brunette was being shook awake, jolting up in an upright position with wide eyes. The pain in his back started to kick in and the sun was just rising.
He rubbed the eye crust away from his eyes before looking at Jungkook who was kneeling in front of him.
"Am I late for class or something?"
"No but you were sleeping on a bench." Jimin said, feeling even more guilty.

"I thought you were going to Holland." Jungkook asked with eyes of concern while rubbing his knee.
Taehyung kept rubbing his eyes, a small pout on his lips which was usual for him during mornings.
"I was but then he didn't come to the door cause he's a deep sleeper. Then I stepped on gl-"
The brunette gasped before placing his left foot on top of his knee and sure enough the wound was still there just even bigger, redder and puffier.

"Well shit."
"What the hell, Tae! Did you think it would just magically disappear?" Jungkook scolded as he tried to touch the open wound but Jimin slapped his hand.
"You're going to infect it even more. Come on, you take his left arm and I'll take the right. We have to bri-"
Jimin halted and pursed his lips as watched Jungkook sprint to the nurse's office while holding Taehyung bridal style.
"I guess that works too...Shit, I'm late."
He left the scene, planning on just texting the raven later.

Taehyung laid on the hospital bed, holding Jungkook's hand while the nurse filled up a syringe with anesthesia.
"Did I ever tell you that I'm terrified of needles?"
"What, really?"
"Yeah. I had to get these shots when I was a kid and they had to strap me down while I was wailing my ass off in the nurse's room."
Jungkook laughed while rubbing Taehyung's hand with the pad of his thumb.
"You'll be okay."
"Cause your here." Taehyung said, not really paying attention as he had all eyes on the nurse fortunately for Jungkook since he couldn't see the blush that surfaced his cheeks.

"It won't hurt, Mr. Kim. Just don't move around to much. Count down from ten."
The brunette nodded, digging his fingers into Jungkook's hand.
"10
9
8
7
6-
He counted as he felt the needle pierce through his skin, he flinched but not so much since it mostly tickled than hurt.
"5
4
3
3
1."

"And you're done." The nurse said followed my a small clink.
"Woah, really?"
The nurse placed a large bandage over it.
"It doesn't need stitches since it's a small opening."
"Damn. I thought you needed to use those thingies that defibrulate me." Taehyung said as he sighed and looked at his bandaged sole.
"You mean 'defibrillate'?" Jungkook said while Taehyung glared at him.
"That's what I fucking said, asshole. Now carry me back."

Jungkook carried him back to their dorm so that the brunette could rest comfortably.
"My bed! My precious baby!" He landed face first in it and sighed.
"Why do you love your bed so much?"
Taehyung glared at him for the umpteenth time.
"Why don't you try fucking sleeping on a bench with mosquitos and flies attacking you because your roommate and his date had a talk show at like 12 midnight!"

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, muttering a sorry before sitting down next to Taehyung.
"Why don't you try getting over a person you're deeply in love with?"

Taehyung blushed against his comforter, whining as a response.
Jungkook chuckled, combing his fingers through his hair.
"It's really hard, Tae especially whenever he smiles, I fall in love all over again. It's like moving a step forward but once that fucking smile hits you. Damn. Fuck moving two steps backward, it's like moving 100 feet backward."

"D-do you want me to stop smiling then?"
Jungkook laughed again.
"No. You're smile is bittersweet. Brightens up my day but makes it even harder. Would rather be brighter through the pain, right?"
Pain