Valentines [2]

"Taehyungie."
The aforementioned turned, seeing Sana running up to him with a red roses in her hands.
"I felt bad because you're probably not going to receive anything today. So I got you this! Happy Valentines' Day."

"It's Friday the 14th, Sana."

But nonetheless, Taehyung chuckled as Sana handed him a rose. "Wow. How thoughtful." He said sarcastically.
"I know, right? Junmyeon is lucky to have me."
"God bless that poor boy's soul."
Sana pouted and hit his shoulder as Taehyung smiled.

"Don't be mean. I'll see you at lunch!"
"Yea. Bye."
Taehyung said as he turned to his locker to open it. He furrowed his eyebrow, a canvas sitting in there along with his books that had collected dust.

He picked it up and furrowed his eyebrows.
"What the fuck?"
It was just sunflowers and random lines. He turned it to the back and saw nothing. No name, signature, notes.

"How the fuck did it get inside my fucking locker though?" Taehyung muttered. He searched his locker and nothing was stolen. "Weird."

He put the canvas back and headed to his first class.

He was a bit early considering he didn't stop by the convenience store to get a muffin.
There were a few people already inside but then his eyes squinted to see a book on his desk. He had bad eyesight thus the glasses and why he thought it was book.

As he approached his desk, it was another canvas.

He picked it up, examining it. Like the other one, the work wasn't really good. The person who made them probably was a beginner.
But the work was good enough to identify what was in it.

It was more curve lines and,—

"Fucking potatoes?"
Taehyung scoffed and placed it in his bag. He pouted. "Is this subtle way of telling me I look like a potato?"

"Well, hate to break it to you but I aLDREADY KNOW!" He yelled. His classmates' eyes wandered to him, surprised that calm and collected art kid was pissed off. Taehyung then sat in his seat, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

'So much for Valentines' day.'

Taehyung, with a dark cloud over his head, semi-stomped his way to the library during his free hour. He set his things down by a friend who was also in the library and headed off to the fiction section.

Still with an intense gaze, he searched through the Sailor Moon volumes, he was now on volume 9.
"Seven, eight,— oh hell no."

Instead of the thin spine of the manga, there was a thick canvas sitting in the space where the manga should've been.

"Let me guess, a fucking mushroom cause of my beret? Well, guess what? I like my berets and I don't care if I look like a mushroom. I'm a cute mushroom." He muttered to himself, face tense, tiny fists bunched.

He looked to his right to see an unfamiliar student looking at him like he had a chicken coming out of his head.
Taehyung rolled his eyes before yanking the canvas out of the shelf.

"More fucking lines. You could've atleast drew them better with a decent brush." He mumbled.
This time it had a yellow house in the middle. Lines and a yellow house.

"I still don't understand!" He hissed to no one.

He stomped back to Mina who was peacefully writing in her notebook
"Do you know who's doing this?" He mumbled as he plopped the canvas on the table.
Mina looked up at the poorly painted canvas and shook her head.

"Maybe it's a valentines gift."
"If it is, I'm flattered but I still don't understand!"
Mina shrugged. "Just wait for more clues."
Taehyung nodded, pouting before pulling his sketch pad out.