as$hole

It's not like I have anything interesting to say. But I have a private twt because imagine if all my friends found out about my book! Yikes. Anyways. You can follow me under @gguk_is_taeken where I post vk au's and rant about kpop!

"Could you please stay still and look up? You go on in 20 minutes. If you look like a hot mess out there, it will be my fault."

"Yes. Yes. Just one more minute."

Taehyung snapped his lips together.
"That's what you said 10 minutes ago!"
Jungkook paid no mind to his boyfriend who was desperately trying to get the idol to look up so that he could put make up on him.

Taehyung grabbed his blender and foundation before sitting down on Jungkook's lap.

The male finally looked away from his phone, eyes wide as Taehyung smiled down at him.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Asshole?"
"I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbled as he stared into Taehyung's focused eyes as he gently spread the makeup onto the male's face.

Jungkook put his phone down and held Taehyung's waist softly.

"Close your eyes." The male did so as he waited Taehyung's soft makeup brushes to paint his eyelids when he felt soft lips on his.

A few lip tugs were made before Taehyung pulled away.
"Don't be difficult, okay? You're just making this hard for the both of us."
"I'm sorry."
Taehyung nodded before quickly applying a black and red smokey shadow. Not too much, but visible.

"How about we go out for sushi and gyoza? We're in Japan, there's so many things we can eat." Jungkook said softly as Taehyung got off his lap.
"Sure. But for now. Get dressed."

"I love you." Jungkook said softly as Taehyung smiled.
"Don't push it, Jeon. I'm still mad at you, asshole."