Who Are You?

Another day another chapter. This is where it starts getting a bit interesting.

"Anything in italics and speech marks is dragonese"

The dragons had done it. They had finally reached the home the the great Bewilderbeast.

It was a long journey with very few stops. They were desperate to get to their present king and receive help for their human and dark-scaled friends.

The night fury-as vikings had named it, had woken up during one of their stops and dragged himself towards the humans. The dragon then proceeded to coat the boy's leg and the girl's arm in his saliva and then placed his head between them, crooning sadly before becoming unconscious once again.

Stormfly guessed that the dragon could already tell what was happening and used the last of his strength to at least ease the pain the two humans were feeling. (You know. Because night fury saliva has healing properties but since this is a curse he can only heal the physical pain that the curse is creating.)

The night fury hadn't woken up since.

Now they were circling around the ice haven and looking for a way to get in.

Once she spotted an entrance in the mountain, Stormfly squawked at the other dragon to follow her. Luckily, he was able to fit through the opening. However, before they could go any further, they were met with a 4-winged dragon carrying some sort of creature on his back.

The creature looked at the bodies that were being carried and gasped, seeming to recognise the curse that had infested them. It then raised its stick and tapped it lightly on the ground before raising it again and motioning to follow. The nightmare looked at Stormfly, who gently clutched the two humans in her claws again, and began to follow the large dragon.

A few hours later. Yes I know. Another time skip. What? I like messing with time.

Astrid screamed and gasped for air as her eyes opened. Everything was blurry and her arm was on fire but as her vision steadied, she was surrounded by ice? A scream snapped her out of her confusion and she quickly looked for the source.

"When can we eat mum?"

"Once the king has finished the healing process."

"Are they the human bridges?"

"It seems so."

"Hiccup. What's happening?" She gasped as she tried to reach towards him.

"Look. They've woken up."

"Why do humans scream like that?"

He tried to open his eyes but another surge of pain stopped them both.

"Astrid." He reached out for her hand and grasped it.

"Awww. They're holding hands. That's cute."

"You can smell that they're mates from a mile away."

Both of them held onto each other through the bursts of pain hitting them until, finally, the pain seemed to stop.

"Hey. Don't you think the male looks a bit like the guardian?"

"Oh my Alpha you're right."

"It is done." A figure came out of the shadows to greet the two who were sitting up and gasping for air.

"Who- who are you?"

"I want to eat."

"In a bit hatchling."

"Im not a hatchling anymore mum. I'm a big dragon."