In Ruins

Hi. Here's a picture a drew a while back. I was gonna show it a few chaps ago but i guess I accidentally deleted it? idk. I thought this year would be pretty calm but it's been hectic which is why I've been away from wattpad and other social medias for a while.
Speaking of BTS, they just announced they will be focusing on solo work for a bit. I was really sad at first but it doesn't mean they are breaking up. I look forward to what they bring individually. Personally I really want to see them in more variety shows. Like either jin or jungkook would be so fun to watch in home alone (a variety show which shows celebs living alone basically). I also want to see Tae in more dramas. And obviously I want to see the rap line do new albums and I cant wait for Jimin's new songs (and everyone else's of course). P.s. Jack in the box is just *chefs kiss* and run bts is my jam.

"We can save her."

"It's too late, Sigyn- I couldn't,- she didn't,"

"Astrid. Calm down. It's okay. Deep breaths."

"No," she shook her head woefully, "It's not okay. Hiccup. She had a mark around her neck and she was so pale. She was clinging onto her life. It was horrible."

"There's still hope Astrid," he was desperate, "What else did she say?"

Astrid looked at him and his heart twisted painfully at the lost look on her face. He silently wiped the tears streaming down her face and watched for a moment as she closed her eyes and sniffled. It took a couple of seconds, but when she opened her eyes once again, he could see the glint of determination that came with her fierce passion towards reaching a goal. That's the Astrid I know.

"We need to go to Berk. We need to end this now."

Looking at his mother, who had been smiling sadly at the two, he nodded. They were going to save Sigyn and prevent a war from happening. And nothing could stop them.

"Get as many riders and warriors as you can and meet us at Berk. Make sure you leave some of them here though. There needs to be people protecting everyone here too."

Time skip-On Berk

Hel walked out of the hall with a smirk on her face. It was easy to hurt that pathetic human and the screams that accompanied her fate were like a melody to Hel's ears. (Very poetic. yes.)

She had the small yak tugged snugly under her armpit, after having snatched it from the girl in the hall. She felt infuriated. Did that girl really think that she could manipulate her with this? (well why did you take it then?)

She crossed her free arm behind her back and let her finger flicker in the direction of the hall. One small spark and a bit of direction was all it took before the Meade hall, with all of its possessions and the girl still in there, was engulfed in an inferno of heat and devastation.

She didn't look back to admire her work. No. There was no point. She knew what would happen and that was more than enough to satisfy her- her thoughts thinking otherwise.

Sauntering down the steps, she inhaled the fresh smoke and peered at the sky that loomed over her. It was unusual. She hated this place. Hated the people she had to put up with for all of these years. She had to pretend she was grateful that they let her stay and she had to pretend that she was interested in their insolent remarks and acts of stupidity those Vikings seemed to love doing without realising. They didn't even recognise who she was but she remembered everything they said. Every rumour that spread. Every look of pity they gave her. Oh what a poor girl to have lost both of her parents. Oh I wonder what happened to her. All those whispers when they thought she couldn't hear.