Gate of Hel

Hi. So first, I want to say sorry. Sorry for not updating for who knows how long. I took a hiatus for quite a long time and although I won't go into the details why but it was basically because of my mental health. I was trying to focus more on it and therefore, I felt like I needed to step away from writing for a while. Secondly, I am going to try update as much as I can. There about 10 chapters left and I want to get it all over and done with for you guys. Thirdly, I am thinking of making a BTS fanfic in the future and I was wondering if you guys would like that. Finally, thank you guys for still being here and supporting me even though I am an idiot who hasn't updated in years (okay months actually but still). Here's PTD to make y'all feel better. Love you peeps.

Also I would like to warn you, there is a bit of mention of self harm and if that is something that triggers you in any way I will make sure to put a warning beforehand and after so you can skip if necessary. Take care of yourselves peeps <3

The girl had been cackling as she saw visions of the couple falling on their wedding day. 

"Now, my army can rise." (ARMY everywhere about to rise and slap this bitch)

She sauntered through the bone yard and made her way towards a cave humming a children's nursery rhyme, stopping to grab a bone the size of her leg and playing with it like it was a long sword. She stopped as she found herself at the entrance of a cave right at the centre of the island, and she threw the bone at it. The bone, as it reached the entrance, disintegrated into ashes and, seeing this, the girl smirked.

"Found you."

She stepped into the cave, her insides feeling like they were trying to break away, but the words she was chanting had succeeded in keeping them together. She pushed forward as the invisible field at the entrance tried its best to force her away but she was stubborn and would not let it win.

Finally, she could feel the pushing subside as she was sucked into the cave and dropped onto the floor. Standing upright, she brushed the dust off her clothes and continued to walk, not caring that her vision was darkening as the light from the entrance became more distant the further she moved.

She let the darkness engulf her skin as she struggled to walk and breathe, stopping as her nose hit the hard stone of a wall and she grunted. Her hands felt around the wall until it met a small hole, the size of her small finger and once again, she smirked. She brought her lips to the hole and whispered "sit in terra esse sub infernum. " (let the earth be under Hel)

She hadn't been shocked when the ground below her began to shake and she took a deep breath as it began to crack open, bracing herself for the impact of the fall. Suddenly, a green light dominated her vision as it seeped through the cracks and her eyes blinked rapidly trying to keep open but, eventually, she found that she was being embraced by the light and all she could see was dark.

At the Island

Everything happened so quickly.

One second the people were chattering and watching the beautiful couple finally be joined together through their sacred ritual of matrimony. The next, it seemed their bodies had been taken over by some type of sorcery and the couple were lying next to each other, at the verge of death.

"Take them to the Bewilderbeast. NOW!" Valka barked at the dragons and Sigyn jumped onto Luna, ordering her to grab her brother and sister in law and they rushed towards the great bewilderbeast's home on the Island, Toothless and Stormfly following closely behind.

"Val," she turned to look at her partner who's face was full of concern, "What just happened?"

"Stoick," Her usually strong voice broke, "What are we going to do? What if they don't make it?"