Purpose

Hi hi hi!!! I decided to not procrastinate and hurry up and write this chap before my creativity caves in and all I wanna do is just bury myself in a sea of pillows and have a nice long sleep.
*breathes in chaotically* Ok anyways.
*insert Jungkook's voice* LETS GET IT!
Ps. Do y'all like the drawing of Jin. I posted it on my weverse as well- Naima.r.m.y- I post other drawings and stuff on there regarding BTS. Check it out if you want. Yes I'm shamelessly self promoting. What you going to do about it?

Sigyn could not stop the tears falling from her face as she watched as the bewilderbeast enclosed Hiccup and Astrid into a bubble of frost, its purpose to slow the effects of the curse as the bewilderbeast worked to fight it off completely.

Her hands shook and she looked at them, angry at herself for not preventing any of this from happening. How could she? She was too weak, too unstable. A burden on everyone including herself. (Nooo my little creation you aren't a burden. You are my beautiful character who is strong and amazing and you will get through this! It's not your fault!)

"What can I do to fix this?" She whispered, "WHAT DO I DO?" She screamed as her hands reached to pull at her hair and she crouched down into a sitting position, unable to stand for much longer.

Her frustration simmered down as she tried to focus on her breathing, but as she did, her eyes began to droop. She wasn't tired but her body was telling her that she needed to close her eyes. It was a warning.

She was going to get another vision.

As her body fell to the ground and she began to lose the feeling of control over her body so much so that she could barely lift a finger (btw this is what sleep paralysis feels like to me), all that she could think was to silently beg for the casualties to not be painful.

A few minutes later

Sigyn's eyes shot open and she gasped to catch her breath, trying to figure out what she had just been shown. Normally the visions would show exactly what tradegies would entail but this time it was different. It was hope! Hope that there was a possibility to save everyone once and for all.

She slowly stood up, stumbling slightly but Luna, who had been watching the whole ordeal in worry, caught her.

Mumbling a small thanks to the dragon, Sigyn made her way to the ball of frost. She could see that now it seemed both Hiccup and Astrid hadn't been struggling, but were peacefully sleeping. The grimaces their faces bore, however, said otherwise.

Sigyn gently caressed the cool surface, "Don't worry brother. I'm going to fix this," she turned to the bewilderbeast, "I need some dragons. And please don't tell the others where I am. I need to do this, not them. Before it's too late."

"I'm glad."

She turned to him, eyebrows raised,"Pardon me but what in Helheim are you saying?"

"This gift you have been given. The one you call a curse. It had been given to you because the gods knew you were the only one who could use it properly."

"I don't understand. What is that supposed to mean?" Her hands flew up and down as her expression grew wiler in uncertainty.

"You're purpose Sigyn. The reason you were given this gift. You are finally on your way of finding it. Now go, and save them."

Her scrunched up face unravelled as realisation dawned upon her. She ran towards Luna and the bewilderbeast ordered just under a hundred dragons to follow her. They went through an exit, hidden from the village view and Eigyn glanced once more at her brother. This is what Hiccup would do.