Consequences: Helheim Gates

Hi. How's it going.

A few months later.

In the few months after the news of the departure of the heir and the shield maiden, the leader of the hooligan tribe had really shown his resentment and anger towards the two teens. The villagers wouldn't say it to his face but their chief was an explosion waiting to happen.

They just hoped he wouldn't actually explode. It would be too hard to clean up.

As his resentment grew for the teens, his impatience to defeat the dragons amplified. Which is why they has been gathered in the great hall at this moment.

"We must end this now. This war has gone on for too long. These devils need to leave our world alone. We set sail tomorrow. I need everyone who is able to to come with me and fight. I will not take no for an answer. Unless you want to look after the teens." The crowd in the great hall murmured to each other. That was something they definitely did not want to do. Especially since stoick had appointed Snotlout as his heir- until Hiccup came back off course.

That was another thing. The villagers felt that Hiccup would not be back. Either he was dead or captured or he just didn't want to return. And they all knew exactly why. They just wouldn't admit it.

They didn't know about Astrid though. Until recently she was very predictable and now that she had left with Hiccup, the vikings felt that they couldn't predict what would happen to her. Would she protect Hiccup? Would he protect her? Even if they were together would they even be able to survive? The world was really a dangerous place. Especially for two measly teenagers. Astrid may be a warrior but her size still made her vulnerable. (not really but the vikings wouldn't acknowledge that being skinnier would make them more agile) Not that they were worried or anything.

But now they were getting ready to face probably the most dangerous situation they would ever experience in their short life-spans. They didn't have time to focus on the two teens when their own lives were on the line.

"But how are we supposed ta end it if we never even gotten close to the entrance of the island?" Spitelout, ever the questioner, asked.

"Whilst you all have been slacking off since the last raid, I have been planning out a way to break open the gates of helheim by using a dragon."

"A dragon? Have you gone senile?" Bucket blurted out. Normally Stoick would ignore his comments but, when the villagers began to murmur in agreement, he growled.

"Right. Se'le down yer lousy 'ooligans. Leh yer Chief speak." Gobber gestured to stoick who, although scowling much more than usual, nodded at him as a sign of thanks.

"I have been observing these beasts for a while now.  They all seem to only go to one place, like they are an army who has just received the spoils of war and retrieved them for their general. These beasts have always been able to navigate through the fog so we use one of them, we are able to kill all of them." Cheering could be heard as the group of stupidne-sorry as the Vikings finally understood the reason behind the chief's madness.

3 hours later

They had finally reached the fog bank, that had haunted even the best of vikings in the last 300 years.

Just as their chief had predicted, the monstrous Nightmare, who had been captured last week, had been navigating them through the sea of death. Though, they didn't expect it to happen so easily.

Stoick had taken over the steering and countless of ships followed. They were going to finally defeat the nest. He could feel it in his helmet.

And then it happened.