*•~Welcome to all readers~•*

Hello there,my fellow readers and I welcome you all to the very first book of 'Five Night's at R.A.'s:The Next Generation'.I am looking forward to all of you to stick around with me and tag along with my stories.
Some parts of my story may be inspired by the horror game,'Five Night's at Freddy's' as it is my favourite horror video-game.
As you all know that the name of the book is NOT an official game,created by me,or anyone else.I just came up with this game with my own imagination.
This first book will include many subjects such as horror,mysteries,suspense etc.
There will be 4 main protagonists in this and the upcoming book.
Of course,along the way,I will be adding more new characters and antagonists to my story to make it more interesting and entertaining
Please just keep this little reminder in mind,readers:
⚠️ Warning:If you are not comfortable with such stories written by me,you are allowed to remove this book from your library. For those who are sensitive to blood,gore,and other horror elements,PLEASE leave the book right at that moment,or just skip the part and read on ahead.
There are also some rules planned out for my stories.Please also keep these rules in mind as they also play an important role in my books and stories.It'll be highly appreciated if you followed these rules under any circumstances.
•~RULES~•
🍃If you see anyone breaking the rules listed below,inform me quickly.🍃
-You are not given the permission to spoil any part(S) of my stories to other readers who haven't read that specific part(S).
-You are not allowed to bully or harass any reader on MY account.
-Copying and stealing my ideas will not be tolerated,and you'll be requested to take your book down.
-Please try to be nice to other readers in order to have a peaceful,entertaining atmosphere.
-Try to focus on the story while reading.It can really help you to get inspired and make your own stories.
-If you want to use some ideas from my stories,please make sure to inform and credit me.
-If you want to give me some ideas,you are freely given the permission to tell me on my Private Messages.
-If you see any mistake(S) in the story regarding the grammar or spelling of something,please do inform me.
-Sit back,relax back and have fun while reading!
-I will soon make some readers in charge of my account.By that I mean,those readers will look out for people who are bullying or giving out spoilers about my book(s).
-(Constructive) critism will be highly appreciated.
-Try to be active at all times when a new part of
the story is published.You don't want to miss any action or suspense,do you?.
-Please try your best that you DO NOT secretly SHIP the characters.That will only be decided by the author.
-If there is any part or parts of the story you don't understand,please inform me in my PMs.
-If you see anyone copying, or plagiarising my work without my permission,either report it or report that reader to me.
-Swearing is highly PROHIBITED and will not be tolerated on my account.
-If there are any requirements or improvements needed in an area,please do let me know.
-If you see anyone shipping or using my characters without MY PERMISSION,report to me immediately and then,they'll face the consequences.
-If any such incident does take place,try to handle the situation and when I return,please do let me know about the incident.
-Make sure to leave your feedback at the end of every part please!.

Now that I have clarified the rules,I would like to say that before I start the story immediately,I will be making another part after this about the 'characters' and their 'appearances and descriptions' in order not to make it confusing for the readers to understand how the characters look.I will try to upload one part of the story once or twice a week as well.Readers who stick around with me for long will have a chance to get a shoutout.

Alright,I hope everything is clear to you,readers and I hope you all understood the terms and rules of my account.I hope you all have a great time sticking around with me,and reading my books and stories,happily.I hope that in the future,all my efforts don't go down the drain and my works become successful!p and spread across worldwide!.Being an author like this was always one of my biggest dreams and I always had this passion to make people laugh,smile,and happy! I promise you all that my stories and books won't be boring or bland,but instead,they'll be even better with more action,suspense,characters,emotional rollercoasters etc.

I hope you all have a wonderful time being here and I also hope that we become good friends in the future.Thank you.
* • ~ 🍃 ~ • *
This is ZBeeWrites signing out.
856 words.

Five Night's at R.A.'s:The Next Generation-The Majestic Family Circusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें