Chapter 5: Peculiar Dreams

Taking away the souls is never alright
They always find and stick to vengeance,and always..
Try to find the perfect time to strike back and return
Dancing around in the freshly green meadow...
With the pitiful wings and yellow rings,shining on top of their heads
All they don't know is that from the inside,
They're HOPELESS
❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌

The Marionette's P.Ø.V:Nowadays,all I hear from these humans is that how popular this place has gotten,even though it's been like two weeks...or one month? I kind of lost track.When my other former animatronic friends heard this news,they were extremely happy and were celebrating with the manager.Boy,this place was sure a great success for them,unlike Freddy's.Everyone just looked so happy!.Then,I looked around my dark box I was resting inside of.I slowly open the box by punching it and the top opened like two doors opening at the same time.I slowly crept out and scanned the room.Hm..they're not on stage..Maybe they're in Peeky's room celebrating? I thought as I silently made my way there,and I was right! Those three..or four were there,chit chatting and playing.I went over to them.
"Hey,guys! What's up?" I said in a cheerful tone.The others noticed me standing there,and they smiled and waved at me.
"Hi there,Marion! We're just chit chatting and playing UNO! Wanna join us?" Bryan replied happily.
I nodded and I joined their game.It looked like that R.A. and Norman were on a winning streak and were neck on neck with 2 wins each.So,just to break their streaks,I won the final game!.R.A. playfully frowned and everyone congratulated me! Boy,I do felt accomplished just winning a round of UNO.

The rest of the day went kind of interesting! How? That's because R.A.and Norman were creating their band's first song!
They told us right after they were done and we were just...STUNNED! Then,they showed the sheet on which they had written down the sing,and it was actually really good! Norman,Bryan,and R.A. then practiced the song while taking turns and what was I doing? Chatting with Mr.Peacock.He was telling me how a little 4 year old girl was hugging him and calling him 'Mr.Peeky!' instead of calling him by his real name which was kind of cute of that girl.Then,he playfully started bragging about how much the kids loved his show and I just playfully rolled my eyes.Suddenly,he asked,
"So,Marion,what do the kids think about you? Do they love your show too?" I smiled and I happily and nervously replied,
"Well,let's just say it's kind of neutral,but more on the happy side.Some kids are afraid of my freaky appearances and are afraid to come closer to me which I'm fine with.Otherwise,the other kids are happy with me! They usually talk to me,mostly about their interests.One boy was talking about his favourite show 'Beyblade' and he looked so excited while talking about it to me.He was telling me how he loved that so much and wanted to become a strong bladed just like Gingka Hagane,the protagonist of the series.Boy,I sure enjoyed listening to that kid,it reminded of my own memories as a child.I would watch Beyblade a lot myself too,and buy my favourite beys too! If I recall properly,my most favourite one was all the types of 'L-Drago'! Though,I can't quite remember who it belonged to though.."
Then,as I was trying to guess the name of that deadly bey's name,Peeky spoke up,
"Ah,the owner was good old Ryuga Kishatu,the only one was so called 'The Dragon Emperor' and had a left rotation bey!".
I was kind of surprised that how in the world did this feathery bird came to know his name?
"Oh,and if you're wondering how I know,a boy around 10 years old was telling me about him and how Ryuga was his favourite character.That's when I started to recall some things about that cartoon too!" Peeky blurted out and I just nodded.
                                                ~A few hours later,at nighttime 🌙 ~
I had escorted back to my box because I was feeling sleepy.Yes,I'm not like an actually animatronic,but more of a spirit type.As soon as I closed my eyes,I started to have a dream which I had no idea what it was trying to warn or tell me about.