• The Prologue •

Everyone has some dreams,and they do their best to make those certain dreams come to life.They work hard and restlessly to make those dreams come true..Though,many people fall into the greed of just succeeding making their dream come to life,and because of this greed,they would eventually fail.Like the fall of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,the closing of Candy's Burgers and Fries,the gas leakage in Circus Baby's Pizza World,and the sudden abandonment of Joey Drew Studios.Out of all of these famous attractions,only one of them was able to remain open,and go into business successfully.

In the city of Zuchima, (I know this is not a real place,and I just made it up) there was a famous attraction known as 'R.A.'S Family Circus'.The opening of this attraction took place when all the other famous places had closed its doors for good,and the famous Family Circus took this as an advantage,and was ready to work for business."The Mechanical Robots Workshop" was the most famous place for manufacturing animal animatronics.There were 10 workers,with one leader in the place,and that place was run by the leader herself.She and her four main workers were currently away from the workshop,working on their latest animatronic robots for the famous attraction,"R.A.'S Family Circus".The four workers had already manufactured the robots,and were testing them out for any issues,or any negative malware functioning.

They had successfully built 4 animatronic robots,a humanoid-dragon,a panda,a polar bear,and a peacock.The workers were three males and one female,who was known as the boss and leader of the famous workshop.She had a small,yellow tag on the left-corner of her shirt,with black,bold letters was written 'Rachel Ann',and below it was written,'Head of The Mechanical Robots Workshop'.Her other three workers were testing the animatronics while she just watched.She was in the famous attraction,examining it carefully.Everything around the main hall of the diner,the show stage,was set up as told.The tables were perfectly set up in place,the walls were spot on clean,the floor was polished,and the show stage was just perfect.

"Is everything in order,Bill?" questioned Rachel while crossing her arms,and looking back at her workers.
"Almost,I just have to give some final touches to the dragon animatronic."
One of the workers replied while working on the deactivated robot.This worker had short,brown hair,with a light-yellow streak in the middle.He was wearing a plain  white T-shirt with blue,ripped jeans,and red shoes.His eye colour was a beautiful,and twinkling,forest-green.He had the same name tag as his boss,except it was written 'Bill Walters,former worker of T.M.R.W'.This worker was 21 years old,and was quite tall as well.

"Very well,what about you two?"Rachel turns over to the other two workers who just finished working on the two bear animatronics.

"We are also done boss,everything is complete and we found no mechanical issues,or any negative malware functionality in the animatronics."
One of them replied while setting the red,tool box on the show stage,allowing it to make a quiet "creak" sound,and this worker's name was 'Richard Fields',and was also a former worker of the workshop as well.Richard had shaggy,dark grey hair with vanilla-like skin.His eye colour was the colour of a bear's fur,brown,Richard was wearing a blue half-sleeved shirt,with normal black jeans,and white superstars with two golden stripes on them.Richard was somewhere in his mid twenties as well,and was 23 years old.

"That's great! All of you did a wonderful job! " Rachel  exclaimed happily as her voice echoed down the dark,creepy hallways.The workers smiled and thanked her,happily.

"Oh my! I almost forgot! Hey,Zyo! How's the Peacock one holding up?" Rachel asked the last worker.

"T-The Peacock? Oh,he's doing great! Except,I found one issue with his voice box,It kept on glitching,and it also made some extremely weird gurgling noises,like it was trying to say something.So,I took the situation in my own hands,and then I was able to fix up t-that Peacock's voice box,Boss".replied the young worker.The last worker's name was 'Zyo Hills',he was also a member of Rachel's group,and was the youngest one.Zyo had a shy personality,and would not talk very much at all.This young worker had metallic-grey eyes,with his hair being a light shade of blonde.He was wearing a black Nike Shirt,with blue Nike shoes as well.

"That's great! Now that everything is completed,we can run for business tomorrow!" Rachel exclaimed happily once again.From that day onwards,the circus became famous day by day,becoming even more popular around the globe.People would visit the circus with their family,friends,and children to see the animatronics perform."The Mechanical Robots Workshop" had earned a lot of profit,and everyone was congratulating Rachel and her own group of workers who worked so hard on making Rachel's dream come true.Everything was going right,and happiness was spreading across the city! Until one unfortunate,tragic day...

After a few years of the circus running in business,a very depressing and tragic event took place.It was said that Rachel and her two brothers were killed in that very  circus which Rachel and her workers worked so hard on constructing.This news spread throughout the city,and everyone was shocked.It was also said that the cops were searching for the guy who murdered them.An old lady told them about the murderer,and she knew who it was...Victor Sandres..who was a 'new worker' for Rachel's workshop,but it turned out that Victor was jealous of Rachel's success and decided to murder her when she and her two elder brothers were backstage while the performance was taking place.It was said that their bodies were never found,but little did anyone knew,that Victor had hid their bodies somewhere in the back room.

Then,it was also reported that the security cameras caught a footage of a creepy,slender,puppet animatronic with red-rosy cheeks,purple tears and a big smile was doing something with the bodies of the Rachel and her brothers.Somehow,that Puppet thing was somehow able to track down these three dead bodies.After that,the Puppet thing did something which the security cameras were not able to capture that moment of what just happened.Everyone is still worried,and upset over this tragic event and it is something which the people of Zuchima will never forget.....

1167 words

I hope you all enjoyed the prologue.I would like to ask you readers to tell me if I should write the story in Third POV or should I write it in first POV? (Like from the perspective of the animatronics).Please so let me know!
This is ZBeeWrites signing out

* ~ • 🍃 • ~ *