Chapter 6:A Dark Secret Revealed

I know you're always there...
To hear my my prayer inside,
I'm clinging to..
The Promise of a Lifetime.
I hear the words you say,
To never walk away and leave behind..
The Promise of a Lifetime..
❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌

R.A.'s P.Ø.V:-Boy,Marion sure did wake up pretty 'early' today.He was still pretty lazy while he was performing,really.
The only thing I can say is that he didn't sleep properly,or just woke up extra early.Norman and Bryan were chit chatting,Norman was telling Bryan about how a kid was telling Norman to eat some bamboo which I found quite funny and as for me,I was just sitting in front of the show stage by myself.Marion was in Peeky's room,chatting of course.Why am I the one who always has to be lonely? I thought slightly upset as I then saw Marionette coming my way.
"Sorry for waking up late,R.A.I didn't exactly sleep properly." Marionette said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.I smiled and replied back reassuringly,
"Aw,its fine,Marion! There's no need to worry about such a thing.If you were this tired,you should've just taken a day off!." When I said those words,I looked at Marion and he seemed to calm down a bit.Then,I looked at my two brothers,both of them were going into the backroom.When I got up to follow them,Marion suddenly stopped me in my tracks.He looked into my frozen-blue eyes and said,
"Leave them alone for a bit,they're probably having their own little bro talk." I smiled sadly and nodded.
"Well,that's okay,I just wanted to know what is wrong." I replied back.Marion nodded and he put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry about them,I hope that they tell you themselves.." Marion spoke up in a soft,serious tone and walked away.Wait,what? Tell me themselves? What does he mean?.
"M-Marion! What do you mean that they'll tell me t-themselves?!."I stammered as he looked back at me.
"You'll see for yourself,child." He replied back and then walked away.I just stood there,dumbfounded and utterly confused by what he meant by saying those words.I just shrugged and went to have a small chat with Mr.Peacock while Norman and Bryan were talking in the backroom.I waited for them to come out,but I must've chatted with Peeky for a long time because Norman was already out and Bryan was most probably in the kitchen.I walked outside and went straight to Norman.I decided not being up the topic of what he and Bryan were talking about in the backroom because it might be personal.
"Brr..is it me or is this place getting a little more colder day by day?." Norman said in a slight low tone.I shrugged and replied,
"Yeah,it sure is getting pretty chilly now.Is it winters already?." Norman looked outside the window and saw a little bit of snow.
"It sure does look like it.No wonder why there were less people here than yesterday.." Norman trailed off.
"Bryan is probably the only one who is in luck..Since he's a polar bear,the cold is probably not bothering him at all." I replied back,trying to sound like a person who has some common sense.Norman nodded and kept looking outside the window for a while.
Later,Bryan returned with handfuls of popsicles in his hands.Boy,this fat polar bear  never stops eating!
"Bryan! Do you ever stop eating?! Winters is about to arrive and you are eating popsicles IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?!." Norman yelled at him slightly angry.
I seriously wanted to walk up to him and slap him across the face for his stupidness.I mean,he's a polar bear for god's sake! Why would something like that bother Bryan?!
"Seriously,bro? I'm a polar bear,and I already told you that the cold doesn't bother me at all.Get a memory check,you fat panda.Go get some bamboo." Bryan replied in a savage tone.Memory check? I thought as I was watching my two bros squabbling..oh boy..
                                                   ~A few hours later,at nighttime 🌙 ~
It took Norman and Bryan quite a while to stop squabbling.If it wasn't for The Marionette to step in,they would've probably keep on blabbering.Anyways,I walked out of Peeky's room to see Norman and Bryan standing in front of the backroom,looking nervous.I cocked my head to the side and walked up to them,
"Norman? Bryan? Why aren't you guys on stage?-" I trailed off because of Norman cutting me off.How rude-
"Well,um..we..have to tell you something..which..Bryan and I have been hiding for quite a while.." I looked at his face and I could tell that something was definitely bothering him,but I wasn't able to get my finger on it.I nodded and they led me to the backroom and Bryan stood outside and instead of him,Marion entered.
"Marion? You too? But what about-."
"Don't worry,Norman will tell you." Then,I looked at Norman who took a deep breath and started to explain what was 'bothering him'.
"Alright,where do I even begin?..So,the thing Bryan and I were hiding was that how we ended up in these suits.." Ended up? In these suits? I thought as Norman continued explaining,
"You nor Bryan could remember how we ended up here because your guys' memories are blocked,but I was the only one who remembers everything that happened.Basically,to make this short,when this place was done being constructed,some head person was searching for a highly advanced animal robots workshop thingie for the place.So then,then the head discussed this with you since you were the one who constructed this place.You gladly agreed with his plan and then,you had an idea that maybe the head can check out your workshop and luckily,he agreed,Then,after a few days,he headed to the workshop and he checked out the robots which were already manufactured,but the only three robots finished were a panda,a polar bear,and a bat.There was a fourth animatronic which was a Peacock,but that one wasn't finished.The head was proud and highly interested in those three robots so he chose those.On the other hand,Victor Sandres,the former head of his own workshop was pretty jealous of why the head chose your robots and not his.To take his vengeance,he did it,he was the one.On that very day,we were murdered,R.A.,we were murdered! By that monster!.Then,it's all thanks to The Marionette that we are still alive,even being in our new bodies.He has tracking powers,so he was able to track down our dead bodies,revive our souls and put them in the bodies of your very creations.That's pretty much it...No one even knew here our bodies were..everyone was extremely depressed over our mysterious deaths..."

Throughout the whole thing,I listened carefully and once I heard the ending..I was so shocked and heartbroken.That's when everything made sense,my memories were starting to bring their way back into my mind.As I recalled everything,I was upset,rage boiling inside of me,one side of me was dying for the hunger of vengeance,while the other half of me was drowning in sorrow.I couldn't believe that a former worker of my workshop who had left us and made his own workshop would commit all of these sins.I felt tears/oil forming in my eyes and I wiped them away,but somehow,I wasn't able to control them,I felt them flow down my snow-white cheeks.Then,The Marionette walked over and embraced me in a hug,trying to calm me down.
"Shhh..shh...there,there,child.Everything is alright now.." he said like a mother says to her child.I softly kept on crying in his shoulder.I felt my rage rising up,but then it was removed by more sorrow taking over me.Marion the hair in between my long,curvy horns,which was able to calm me down a bit.I saw the look on Norman's face too,a hurt and sorrowful expression was plastered on his face too.After a good ten minute sir crying, I stopped,I sniffed and wiped my tears away.
"Th..thank you so much,Marion...I...simply had no idea that you..s..saved us..!" I stammered while my voice still sounded shaky.
"It's alright to let it all out child,and I leave no soul behind,no one deserves to be left alone in the cold darkness..This is always up to faith,for whatever will happen in the future.Look,that memory may be painful to recall,but the thing you guys should be happy of is that you guys can still live! You guys are still alive in a way! Now,come on,be happy and pretend that all of this never happened,ok?" Marion replied while wiping my tears away and calming down Norman.The both of us smiled and said the same thing,
"Sure thing!"
"That's the spirit!" Marion said in a happy tone while he walked Norman and I out of the room.Bryan was onstage,in sleep mode and then Norman joined him.That left me and Marionette alone.As I was about to make my way back,he grabbed my hand and turned me around.He looked into my eyes and spoke up,
"If you ever recall this memory and feel like crying,just come to me all right? I don't like seeing any of my friends crying." I nodded while smiling and then,he happily embraced me in another hug.Then,I looked at him,
"Heh,you better must be off to sleeping,Marion,it's getting quite late you know." I said to him while grinning.He giggled and replied back,
"Sure thing,Ms.Nocturnal,I'll be right in bed!" I giggled at that name he gave me.
"Good night,Marion! Sweet dreams,Mr.Slenderman!" I said and he smiled,
"G'night and thanks!" He replied and then made his way back to his box,leaving me behind all by myself.Once again,I was on my nocturnal night duty..

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.The seventh chapter will me published soon.
This is ZBeeWrites signing out.
1707 words

                                                  *  ~   •   🍃   •  ~  *