Chapter 25: Foreign Visions

Norman's P.Ø.V:    We are at last back from the dead,you might be asking,'where were you guys for so long?' Welp,we got busy and the roof of the place literally or shall I say..almost collapsed on our heads.Overnight,a blizzard took place and in the morning when we woke up,the roof was on the ground with some snow.Thank God it wasn't the entire thing,but just a portion of it.Thank goodness R.A wasn't there at the time of the collapsing of the goddamn roof.She was with Cabre in the back room.And that is why,nobody came today.The road was also blocked and our "awesome" roof did an "amazing job" protecting our heads.Let's have a big round of applause for the mighty roof,yay.

We all surrounded the part of the roof which was on the ground.
"Hm..that went well.." Marionette murmured while looking down.R.A first looked down then at the hole in the roof.The sunlight was passing through the hole which caused R.A to look away,
"MY EYES-OW!" R.A shouted while covering her eyes and slightly jumping.
"So..what now? Are we roofless now?" Ennard inquired while looking at me.I shrugged and looked at lil sis who was rubbing her eyes and trying to open them,but had them squinted.
"What? Everything good,Norman?" R.A spoke up with squinted eyes.I looked up and pointed to the sky,causing her to look up and look back at me.
"Oh,right,I'm the owner of the place..I gotta fix this mess,somehow..." R.A said while making her way across the room and dialling some number on it.
"Uh..hello? Mike? Yeah it's me,look,we have a problem here..the roof somehow collapsed overnight during the blizzard and we need repairing..do you know someone who can maybe help us?...oh ok! That's fine then..I'll be waiting then,and make it quick,ok,thanks,bye!" The call ended in about five minutes and R.A sighed.
"These days are so boring! Nothing interesting has happened yet.." Peeky exclaimed while flapping his peacock wings.I looked at the ground and just did a 'hmm..'
"Well,the anniversary of this place is coming up.." Bryan replied back blankly.
"BUT THAT'S NEXT YEAR!" Peeky whined like a little child as I mentally facepalmed myself.What do you expect to happen in a place like this? I thought as I watched Bryan trying to knock some sense into Peeky Boi.

My orange-yellow eyes got bored of watching those two,so I just walked away into the attraction.I walked into the cold,dark hallways all by myself,looking right and left as I was walking.The deeper I went,the colder it got.I crossed my arms together and shakily sighed.
"Gosh it's so freaking cold in here..." I said and my voice echoed loudly through the halls,which was kinda cool and creepy at the same time.On my way,I could see many posters of the gang and slowly started coming to an end the more I went further ahead.Anyways,I kept walking further,ignoring the fact that my systems could freeze me to death,I wondered if the hallways would come to an end or not.So I tested my theory by continuing to walk.

Then I saw a door ahead of me,and I advanced toward it with slow steps.I examined the door for a while before grabbing the doorknob and twisting it.I slowly opened the door and what lied ahead of me was some sort of abandoned,spare room or something.There were numerous spider webs around the room,bracing themselves softly on the rotten,dilapidated walls.Sounds of squeaky mice were also audible and other than that,dead silence.There was no light switch,nor a small bulb to lit up the room with.My orange-yellow eyes glowed like fire,and I stepped onto the dust-covered floor.With every step I took,the dust flew a around me too.I looked around the room,and I could see nothing but big boxes with holes in them,with bugs crawling in and out of them.I looked up at the roof and there was a small hole somewhere in the middle and corner of the roof,with the vivid moonlight passing through them,which also had lit up the room a bit.Suddenly,my eyes caught some tiny glowing things flying about,and then I realised they were just fireflies.How did they get in here? Probably the cracks on the roof...but,this part of the attraction isn't even in the map..how is this possible? I thought as one firefly sat on my hand and made itself comfortable.I smiled and looked at it,
"Hello there,little guy,it must be cold in here,eh?" I spoke to it in a friendly tone as it then sat on my nose,making me giggle.The firefly then sat back on my hand and I looked at the room once again.Numerous fireflies were flying around the place,giving more light to the darkened room.
"I see that your friends and family are also here.." I spoke up,still smiling,and with that I exited the room,closing the door behind me.