Chapter 19: A Snowy LockDown

*A change has been made in Project:0001,R.A She will now have the permanent claw mark on her LEFT eye.*

Bryan's P.Ø.V: Nothing fun occurred after R.A's birthday.I gotta admit,everyone had a blast that day.R.A was super duper happy about the whole thing and my idea of Ennard jumping out of that box was just amazing.The rest of the month was boring and super duper cold.In a couple of days,it got so cold that our performances got cancelled.As for the snow situation,it seemed fine,well at least I thought so.Since I'm a polar bear,the cold doesn't bother me anyway- ha ha some of might've got that pun.

Anyways,a few people came to our attraction and were working on the meters in the Temperature Room so that the place could be a little bit warm.Yey how exciting.Before the crazy snowstorm,there was one performance in which a little kid had actually brought a piece of bamboo and gave it to Norman.I was laughing so hard and R.A was just showing me angry looks.It's not my fault that,that genius kid gave him that piece of bamboo,lel.Anyways,when those people were done working on those meters,they finally left.I looked outside the window to see that the snowfall was beginning to look ugly.Half of the snow was already halfway making its way to the window.The cold,fast wind didn't really do anything to me since I was a polar bear,duh.

I was actually about to jump out of the window when all the lights of the attraction started flickering and all the lights died out.My magenta-glowing eyes helped me look for the others,which was kind of difficult,but I just closed the window just in case the snow doesn't make its way inside.I cautiously looked around,trying not to bump into something or someone.I put my hand on the wall just in case if I miss any opening.After a few minutes of walking,I was able to reach one of the rooms,Peeky's room.Only the light on top of his stage was working,but very lowly,and there stood Peeky,confused with life.I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder which ended up me getting a kick to the stomach.I fell on the floor on my back and groaned.Ouch..I thought as I looked up to see that idiotic Peacock smiling nervously and fidgeting around with his..wings.
"Sorry about that,Bryan! I thought you were a monster or something.I'm not really a fan of the dark you know," The other male spoke up sounding nervous while helping me to get up.I stood up and brushed the dust off my white fur,
"Eh,it's ok,I was just looking for the others,wanna join?" I managed to say after that epic kick.He nodded and I led him out of the room.This is the part where it got a little bit spooky.

There were noises of banging pots and pans from the kitchen.At first I thought it was my mechanical brain messing around with me,but boy was I wrong.As we went forward,the banging got louder and louder.I was starting to freak out,but I didn't show enough of it because I wanted to be brave and not some coward.I gulped and gently twisted the doorknob of the kitchen and went inside.The culprit of those banging sounds was none other than,Norman himself.I was confused about why big brother would be doing something as stupid as that."Norman? What are you doing here all by yourself?" I said in a slight annoyed tone."None of your business,munchkin." "What did you just call me,you fat panda?" "RESPECT ME I AM YOUR OLDER BROTHER-" "OH YEAH? MAKE ME-" Our little fight talk was interrupted by Peeky flailing his wings up and down."BOTH OF YOU SQUIDS JUST STOP.WE ARE HERE TO LOOK FOR THE OTHERS-" "WHY U CALL US SQUIDZ-" I shot back."YES WHY U BULLY US" Norman said.And then we spent the next 15 minutes arguing over some nonsense,
until we all heard a BANG! sound.

We all turned our heads in every direction with our eyes widened in fright.Norman told us to stay in the kitchen and he went out of the room.Peeky and I were spying on Norman as he went around,searching for the location where the sound came from.He returned after a few minutes with someone,it was Ennard.Unfortunately,Ennard's room door got jammed so he broke it down,yeah,pretty much he somehow got locked inside.From behind Ennard came R.A,her glowing blue eyes looked so pretty in the dark.Since Ennard and R.A have the same eye colour,how will I distinguish between which pair of eyes belong to who? ._. I thought as I looked over at the others who were busy chit chatting.R.A seemed mighty quiet and I'm not sure why,but like the amazing brother,unlike Norman,I am,I'll not poke my his in anyone's business.

"Hey,is it just me or is it kinda starting to get cold in here?" Peeky spoke up while looking at all of us.Emnard shook his head and replied,"Not really because I have a heating system built inside of me,so deal with it,hah" "Nah,I'm not gonna deal with it cause I can warm myself up,hah" Peeky shot back.The next few moments were of Ennard and Peeky roasting each other which Norman seemed to enjoy watching.I looked over to R.A who was hugging Ennard from the back I don't know why.I crossed my arms and made a short angry face.Why you bully me-Why you hug him and no me.I thought as I saw Ennard hugging R.A back,"AwWwWwW" Peeky and I said in dreamy tones and Norman was just smiling."Feeling cold,DragonFruit?" Ennard said happily while ruffling R.A's hair."Y-yeah..." She replied back.I saw a blanket in Ennard's hand which he wrapped around himself and R.A.That blanket was the one which R.A got on her birthday and the blanket said,"We are a ship" I'm pretty sure Ennard didn't know that-Then the two lovebirbs sat on the ground."You three," Ennard pointed at us,"Go and get the lights working,my poor dragonfruit needs some warmth." He finished while cuddling 'his' dragonfruit.Peeky and I nodded while Norman just said 'k' and we walked out.

While we were walking,we saw Cabre who was heading in our direction.Apparently,Cabre was feeling cold too so he just came out from the Parts&Services Room.Peeky kept Cabre under his wing to keep him warm.As we tried to find the generator room,something was off,very off.When we entered the main hall,the windows were all white and Norman tried opening the exit door,but it didn't open!"Well,guys..." Norman spoke up,
   "We're in for a Snowy Lockdown..."