Chapter 24: The Newcomer and a Confession?

R.A.'s P.Ø.V: GOSH,I seriously can't get over what happened today,actually,TWO things which happened today! I was never expecting something like this to just pop up from nowhere in years!! Especially the second thing!! I can't what to tell what happened ,and I've never been this exhilarated before! This was probably one of the most AWESOMEST and one of the most FABULOUS days ever!!! I was literally screaming and squealing through the entire day and everything.Ok ok,let's not waste time and let's get into this!

In the day,we were done performing and customers were doing their usual thing roaming around and stuff,but today,less people came and I'm not sure why though...Anyways,I was just looking around when I saw a familiar face peeking out of a room,that clownface...It was Ennerd,just looking at me and waving at me.I awkwardly waved back with a slight smile and beckoned him to go back inside,but he was making faces while sticking out his tongue and everything.I wanted to throw my microphone right at his face,but sadly I wouldn't be able to that while a huge crowd of people are already inside the facility.

I looked at the people for a few seconds before returning my gaze to that other idiot.He was still standing there as always.Does he ever listen to me? I wondered as I saw him signalling me about something.First,he was waving his arms in the air to get my attention,then stuck out his tongue at him and I did the same cuz why not.He then started wiggling his eyebrows which made me laugh hard,but I didn't laugh though,I just held it in.I started to giggle so much that both Norman and Bryan were questioning my life I don't know why.Ennerd then looked to his right then left and winked at me and to keep my cool,I just smiled and rolled my eyes playfully,but then something happened.Right when after he winked at me he paused for a split second before making an air heart in the air and then pointed at me.Presently,I silently gasped and blushed,and before I could signal him,he was already inside.I was lost of words and I was just looking in the distance before I shook my head and looking at my snow-white hands.No! This can't be possible! Why the heck would he like someone like me? It's probably a dare or a joke given by Peeky or somebody else..He would never like me though,it's just...impossible..I thought as I sighed.

I looked at Norman and Bryan,who were busy playing and talking to the huge crowds of children surrounding them.I have to admit,I did feel a little bit jealous that no one really came to me and everyone went over to them.A feeling jealousy took over me as I saw the children going over to them and not me,I just felt kind of..lonely I can say? It's probably because children will think that I'm sone devil because of my horns,ha ha ha.Actually,ever since we started performing,barely anyone came to me! This thought just made me upset and my eyes slowly started to turn indigo the more I thought about this and I sadly looked away,but this didn't last for long when something else has happened.When I was looking at ground upset,I heard footsteps approaching somewhere near me.I instantly looked up to see a little girl about 5 years old,standing there with black wavy hair,with a small red bow occupying her head,fair skin,a cute tea pink dress with black shoes and white socks,and she was carrying a small teddy bear with her too.

First she observed me and then smiled brightly,
"Hello!! My name is Jayna! What is your name?" The little girl said as she sat next to me with a smile.I got a little bit nervous because it had been a long time since I've got into some get-to-know-each-other conversation,and a little bit of shyness also took over along with me being nervous.I hope I just don't mess this up and scare her...
"That's such a pretty name,Jayna! M-my name is R.A!" I replied back the same way Jayna did.She then had an marvelled look on her face as she fully observed me once again before gasping and becoming full on exhilaration mode.Huh? What the? Is she ok?
"WOWIE!!! I LOVE YOUR EYES!! THEY'RE SO PWETTY JUST LIKE YOU!!" Jayna complemented in an excited tone.
"Oh wow really? Thank you,little one! You're so sweet! ^w^" I replied back with a nice smile on her face.The next few moments were about Jayna complementing me even further,and she was actually the first one to approach me with such confidence..Usually children would come close to me,but would never put up a real conversation.Jayna was overall a very happy and bright child! She shared stories with me about what happens at her house and stories about her toys and everything and guess what? I actually enjoyed! It was far more better than performing every single day though.