Chapter 30: The Great Finale

Cabre's P.Ø.V: Most of the time, I was just chilling in the BackRoom where I hang out 24/7 with Marionette. He told me that he would be going to go and enjoy some time with the others and I just wanted to take a nap so I stayed back. I just woke up and I'm still feeling sleep, and I have no clue what or where the others are at this because. It was so freaking silent that I could hear my heart pumping in my ears. Like, this drop dead silence. I gave my tail a nervous swish and got up, stretching from sleeping for god knows how long..I'm not good at maths, heh. Anyways, I looked around and everything was the same, nothing was changed. Suddenly, I heard a growling sound coming from my stomach, and my ears lowered in embarrassment. Oop, it's dinner time for me! I'm just gonna go and see what I can eat..I hope the kitchen area is still open..

I went through the chilly hallways all by myself, it honestly gave me the creeps to walk all by myself. As I was walking, I heard a swoosh! from behind me, so I looked back and...there was nothing..I shrugged and looked forward and say a silhouette jump out of sight.
"O-O" was my face expression with my ears going down and my tail motionless. I began taking slow steps until I reached the kitchen, and looked in the fridge. I was shocked to what I saw, there were some fruits, a taco, a subway sandwich, Bryan's popsicles, A FREAKING TURKEY! Where did all of this food come from?! Did the night guard used to secretly sneak the food or something? I set all my thoughts aside and shrugged, and invited myself to eat some. Having some great food after so long felt so wonderful like the apple's juice oozing in my mouth, attacking Bryan's popsicles, it was wonderful!

Right, then I headed to the Maintenance Room where Norman was being repaired because of his malfunction or something...He was sitting on the conveyor belt, deactivated. I climbed on the belt and poked his head which just jiggled to the side and came back to its original space, not until I saw a big crawled up his neck and I took out my tongue in disgust. Ew. I examined the rest of his body until my eyes landed on the floor. The seemed to be tools here and there and also...blood on the floor?! My eyes widened as I jumped down and followed the blood stains which led me in circles, making me dizzy. Goddamit Roxanne-wait..what did I just say?.. I shook my head and looked at Norman's jaw then his mouth and saw...BLOOD! WHAT THE HECK?! IS THIS 1987 ALL OVER AGAIN?! Without saying anything, being eye-wide, trembling like hell, got up and turned around to exit the room.

As I exited the room, I heard a very loud screech, followed by a blue flash, followed by another. I covered my eyes and ran to the source of it. It took me a long time to find the source because I messed up the way way too many times. When I finally reached the main place, there he was standing with his evil, proud smile,Victor. Though I was kind of chill because this Victor dude had no business with me, but I was concerned about my friends. I saw Bryan on the floor, damaged and deactivated while R.A was preparing to attack him. Ennard stood behind her and trie stop calm her down. I watched silently from the corner, making low whimpering sounds as I saw my friend about to fight some big source of evil and danger. That Victor dude looked like some successor of William Afton or something..it was for real.

I got so scared from stacking that I just hid in the corner and hugged my knees. My ears were fully down and I buried my face in my knees and just hoped for this to be over soon. There were many fighting sounds, heavy breathing and grunting. The fight looked as if it would go on forever, and I was just scared. Because of all of this, I never realised the silhouette in front of me who said a couple of words and it made me close my eyes and fall into a slumber..

Ennard's P.Ø.V: The situation was going even worse now, R.A was fighting off Victor all by heralded while I backed down with my injured leg. Bryan had been taken down and I was very worried for R.A, and I have no clue where Marionette was! Did he chicken out or what?! Back to the fighting, both of them were bloody and had at least something in their hands. I was so inspired by how grave R.A was facing off Victor with no one's help! It was so amazing, not until when that FUCKING Victor, ELECTROCUTED HER! "R.A!" I yelled and caught her in time, while she gasped and coughed out blood. "It'll be okay, don't worry, you'll be okay!.." I whispered, nearly crying and hugged her tight."En...Ennard....I don't th...think I can.....survive this...shock.....M..my body.....isn't used...,,to this...it's too weak!.... I won't....surv....survive..."
My eyes widened as my tears were put on hold,"NO! R.A! You can't give up! Not now! You and I..." I dumped my face into her should, crying," We have so much..to l-live for!..." I held her hand into mine and gave it a squeeze.

R.A let out heavy breathings with breaks in between, she looked at me and smiled weakly while trying to give my hand a reassuring squeeze."En...nard...even...if I'm gone...you know....h...how to bring me...back...Marion...nette....told you....I'm...not sure..l,where I'll end up....we....may...be alive...or not....will we see....each other again...or not....s...see...you until....we m...meet....next time....in......heaven....." She weakly pulled me down and gave a small kiss on my lips before falling cold in my arms. My tears began to flow, and there was now wha I could stop them. The love of my life was gone. I let out a sob and then hugged her body tightly again and had a good cry. Not until I heard Victor's evil laugh, and then...my insanity...it all kicked in.

I gently put R.A's body on the ground as I slowly got up, with glowing purple eyes and a sinister smile on my face. My head began to twitch as my faceplates opened and closed. The wires on my back grew like tentacles and I slowly began to approach that monster who began backing away. The first thing I reached him, I gifted him a good beating for touching what I called my family and continued until I was satisfied and he was wiggling on the ground like a weak little fish. With my sinister smile still on, I made sure he didn't make a move. I smiled and turned around, but then something hit my head really hard and the world around me began to become a blur. I slowly looked right and left and then behind me, he had gotten up again, with that usual evil smirk.

My breathing began to slow down, as I fell on my knees and took a look at Bryan and R.A for maybe one last time with my vision blurry. I fell to the ground and my eyes closing...

~Narration~
Victor had been arrested when a nearby guard found out what was going on an shad called the police, but the property destroyed wasn't restores, the animatronics had to be taken to a new attraction, resulting in the place shutting down. The people will never forget how much joy these souls had brought them in their lives and what those souls had to go through to reach such a level.

That's what everyone says, rises and downs always take place and there's always someone in the crowd who will never appreciate you for you good deeds. In the future, what will happen to our family? Will they survive? Or will they meet each other in heaven? To find out, stay tuned, but for now.. This is..

                                                                     The End.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE FIRST BOOK IS OVER LIKE OMGOMGOMG I LEGIT CRIED WHEN I WAS WRITING ABOUT THE PART WHERE R.A WAS ABOUT TO DIE AAAAAAA I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READ, VIEWED, VOTED SMD SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT THIS JOURNEY! THANK YOU VarietyShipper  FOR BEING THERE! I honestly really appreciated everything you did for meh úwù You interested to find out what will happen next? Stay tuned for future updates and Series 2 will begin very soon! Just stay close and don't let the whispers fool you! Until next time everybody!
Hope you all enjoyed the final chapter, Series 2 will begin very soon:)
This is ZBeeWrites signing out! ✌️
1519 words.

                                                             *  ~   •   🍃   •  ~  *