Chapter 17: The Contract

R.A.'s P.Ø.V: Well, it's November now,yey,which means it's going to be even COLDER than last time,duh,cuz it's winters.I wasn't really looking forward for winters arriving so soon.The truth is,I never liked winters because I would always get sick,but not that I'm an animatronic,I guess I can't be sick,right? Anyways,before November started,Bryan was gifted with a pair of maracas from the managers.They said that Jeremy was feeling bad that Bryan was the only one who didn't really have any instrument in his hands.Job well done,Jeremy.

Now Bryan plays with them 24/7 and randomly shakes them and everything,which can become pretty annoying sometimes.I walked to the window and looked outside,the sky was dark and it was slightly drizzling.You could barely tell it was daytime because the clouds were a little too dark and it was like it's nighttime.Then,I looked at a tree as my mind was lost in its own puddle of thoughts.Marionette...will he be ok? Will he be safe from Victor? Will he reunite with us someday?..I thought as I sadly sighed and looked outside the window.I also found out that I wasn't actually a bat animatronic,but a DRAGON animatronic! I know right?! I was shocked myself! I didn't even know that! All this time I was like 'oh yeah,I'm a bat,cool' but when this came out of the blue,I was just..shook!

I then thought about my abilities and everything.Ok,I have a demon tail,a pair of dragon-like wings,curvy horns,dangerously sharp fangs,nocturnal,sharp claws and colour changing eyes...I thought as I looked at my hands and then looked down at my body.I was just..so confused! How was I even a dragon?! I barely make dragon sounds and everything,right? Wait,if I'm a dragon,then am I suppose to feel cold? I'M SO CONFUSED!!! I thought as I screamed,'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' which caused Norman to look at me with yellow eyes with a 'Dude,you high?' face.I just took a deep breath and crossed my arms.Suddenly,I felt someone's head in between my horns and someone's arms hugging me-oh wait,it was Ennard.

"Awww is someone maaad?" He said in a teasing tone while poking my cheek.This guys,I swear to god,is so childish-I thought as I patted his head and slightly smiled.
"Seriously,why did you scream though?" He then asked me while playing with my tail.I kept moving it away from him,but somehow he always catches it and plays with it.I slightly blushed and without looking at him replied back,
"Just confused with life-" "Confused as in if..?" Ennard said while he watched my tail going from side to side.I slightly facepalmed and told him about the dragon situation.Instead of being serious about it and everything,he actually was surprised and excited I don't know why.He started saying that how cool that was and how I can make everyone fear me,ha ha very funny,Ennard.Since I forgot to close the window,the cold wind was hitting me like crazy and the next moment,the whole place was Antarctica.This didn't really bother Bryan because that idiot is a polar bear.Why

Then,I got up and closed the window and sat down on the stage.It was starting to get really cold and I seriously didn't know what to do.I just crossed my arms and I was just shivering really bad.It wasn't until that PennyWise hugged me from the back a little tight,trying to at least give some warmth.I guess he was feeling cold too because after all,he is all wirey and everything.To be honest,I was actually starting to feel a little warm,so I just relaxed myself and stayed in Ennard's hug.It wasn't until when Peeky saw us all cuddly and started shipping us.Just why,why did it have to be me- I don't even have a crush on this guy.He probably has a crush on me or something- Probably because I'm 'his type' humanoid,same eye colour,and same skin tone.Weird.
I thought as I death glared at Peeky to stop blubbering whatever he was saying,but NOOOOO,he wouldn't even shut up!

I just wanted to get up,and grab him by the neck and choke him until his small head explodes or something.Thankfully,he was gone after I shot him another death glare and that is one thing which everyone fears.Then Ennard began his teasing time,gosh.
"Awwwww see I told you that you're so adorable when you're maaad!" Ennard said in a teasingly-playful tone while ruffling my hair.I just made one of those angry Tsundere faces and slightly blushed."A-adorable? Me? No way!" I muttered and looked away,but that clown repeated that statement a couple of times which made me cross my limits a little bit.I got up,looked at that little clown with my hands on my hips,and screamed while blushing,
"IN WHAT WAY DO YOU THINK I'M CUTE,YOU PENNYWISE?!" That still seem to effect him because the moment I was done screaming,he hugged me and didn't let me go.Oh yeah...I forgot tat the make humanoids are much 'playful' when they're around female humanoids like us....I thought as I sighed,with Ennard randomly playing with my hair.